"Ebay Auctions Mentioned On NT"

:stoneface:

With the crap on the right and the crap in between posts, this place is hella cluttered and sloppy.

:smh:

^^Did this on Monday

BEST decision i've made.

All of the sites I frequent have **** that no matter where I leave my mouse, an ad WILL pop up

come on brahs, click the ad's

it helps NT, SRS

ill randomly click them once in awhile.

Reactions: jjs
I'm fine with the ads, it's the expandable ones where you hover over them that annoy me. I'm not even hovering over the ads and they still expand >: >: >: >: >:

I'm fine with the ads, it's the expandable ones where you hover over them that annoy me. I'm not even hovering over the ads and they still expand >: >: >: >: >:

They are trying to fix the hover ads right now. The rest are going to stay.

To everyone using Adblock, that reduces the amount of money coming in to keep the site running. Which is barely enough in itself. So make NT an exception when you use Adblock.

I do use Adblock on Safari
Then you're the reason why new ad types are necessary.  
EBAY AUCTIONS MENTIONED ON NT
Where are you seeing this?

Also, you shouldn't be seeing ads in between posts if you're logged in.  Logged in users receive reduced advertising.  Membership has its benefits.
yea i just dont like the ones that take over the whole screen and some of that have weird sounds 
Those are only supposed to trigger if you move your cursor over them and keep it there for 3 seconds.  There's a countdown inside the ad window and the sound (which I'm not a fan of, either) alerts you that your mouse pointer is inside the detection area and has started the countdown.  

As has been mentioned, there are a couple of detection issues that can result in accidental activation and those are being addressed.  We appreciate everyone's patience.

Back
Top Bottom