eBAY auctions won...don't post live links

Haven't seen one in the past few pages so I decided to revive it. AS IT SAYS IN THE TITLE, DON'T PUT LIVE LINKS AND BLOW UP AUCTIONS FOR OTHERS WHO MAYBE WATCHING IT. just won these...kinda stoked...had these back in HS

eek.gif
Finally got a pair. Been looking for ever.

148c_1.JPG

I won these this week, they should be arriving next week. I will post as soon as they arrive, I have been waiting on these for a while. It took some guap toget them, but I got em
pimp.gif

DS, $20 (funny thing is I sold my used pair earlier this year for almost 4x the amount)

DS, $127 SHIPPED
c365_1_sbl.JPG

SHAUN WHITE JACKET OF THE GODS (I'M IN LOVE)
db50_1_sbl.JPG

THIS ONE IS FOR SALE IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED, IT'S TOO BIG FOR ME: SIZE XL
f418_1_sbl.JPG

DS, $153
c365_3.JPG

DS, RETAIL
fcf2_1.JPG

DS, PROBABLY MY TOP PICK UP OF THE YEAR. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET A PAIR FOR A WHILE.
7337_3.JPG

Whats the name of those blue and white lows that have the flower design on them? Those are pretty sweet as I have never seen those before.

Whats the name of those blue and white lows that have the flower design on them? Those are pretty sweet as I have never seen those before.
NIKE ZOOM FC SB (2004 Dorenbecher Hospital Charity Pack), same charity responsible for the Black/Green Jordan II and American Flag Air Max '95
-They were only sold at Niketowns and the Nike.com website. They sold well in stores, but where over produced online. Thus why these were at outlets for eons.These, the Zoom Angus and Black/Royal FC (glow in the dark outsole) were the most popular shoes in that years pack. I'm starting to regret selling my glowin the dark FC's...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Dnice901

I won these this week, they should be arriving next week. I will post as soon as they arrive, I have been waiting on these for a while. It took some guap to get them, but I got em
pimp.gif

so fresh ... id love to have a pair of Oly VIs . great pickup
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Got these in the mail last friday...$150 shipped (overpaid but I been wanting for a while)
397253bbe6a25465b0efd24e09d9d775bf228fc.pjpg

Just won these on Saturday....$36.50 shipped (gonna rock when I pick up the Playoffs
wink.gif
)
503259bbf8a5e4abb1af6e1995d348fea00fe50.pjpg

Just won these today....$66.98 shipped (come with towel & OG Box) *sorry for big pic*
44d35e85bc35a47b4c5ab17bf6f92510a765204.pjpg

VVVVVVVNDS $118 Shipped

$69.50 Shipped
a229_1_b.JPG

VVVVVVNDS $164.33 Shipped (GRAILS
pimp.gif
)
9d55_1.JPG

DS $123 Shipped
6ea9_1.JPG

This game is straight CRACK for any NFL fan, saw it @ Modell's for $50, got it for $17.50
happy.gif
NFL Helmet Racers
dsp_picture_003_1198621911.jpg

GR030.jpg

$60.00 shipped... (Will be picking up at the Post Office tomorrow)

If you're reading this, "Thanks man..."

Originally Posted by OneTrueSoul

eBAY auctions won...don't post live links
if you won the item, the auction would have had to end so the link to the item would not be live anymore

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Won these for $100shipped. Ready to restore...good deal?
i was about ready to buy these also...but no matter how good of a restore you do, you WILL NOT be able to fix the cracks in the sole....otherwise it isa good pickup!

Back
Top Bottom