EBAY LIVE.COM CASHBACK IS BACK!!!!!!!!! 25% OFF VOL. "XBOX"

Please do NOT ask when this is going to end. No one knows.

It is INSTANT Cashabck now as of 2/26/09 1:00am EST

For anyone trying to access cashback account but is getting timeouts, use this link instead:

https://cashbackaccount.search.li...mmary.aspx

All About Live Cashback - Read First!

-Basically, create a Live.com ID first, then open a live cashback account and enter all of your information.
-When the account is set up, log into www.live.com and do a search for an item.
-Click the first link with the 25% cashback logo that takes you to Ebay
-Find an item on ebay you want to purchase. It must be a "buy it now" item.
-Click buy it now and make sure the green "25% cashback" logo is displayed on the second page before you hit "confirm purchase".
-You must pay with the same Paypal account linked to your Ebay account within an hour of winning the item. The green cashback logo should also show up when you log into Paypal to complete the transaction.
-Check your eBay message within the next 5 minutes, you should be getting a message that says "You've Got Cashback!" and the content will have a button "Get Cashback" on the right side. Click on it.
-Now it should bright you back to live.com page, asking you to log into your live.com account to claim your cashback.
-It may take up to 2 days for your cashback amount to appear in your live.com account. Be patient. If at the end of the 2 days you still don't see anything, you can contact live.com cashback support via the support page in live.com

It can take 24-48 hours for the money to show up as pending in your cashback account. Be patient. 60 days later the funds will be released and you can cash out with Paypal.

Ebay cashback is limited to $200 per transaction and 12 transactions per year. $666.67 is the minimum transaction total needed to get $200.

If you want a legit retailer, check out the Buy.com Ebay Store All of the same items you'll find on Buy.com are now eligible for 30% cashback through their Ebay store. Just search it for TV, Xbox 360, mp3 player, or whatever you want
wink.gif

8% is incorrect. It is throwing 25% with some keywords (try p90x). Back down to 8%... guess they're still working out the launch. 25% sounds imminent.

works with keyword:

xbox
onkyo

just refresh 2-3 times.

Check the automatically updated cashback amount

Firefox 3 on Mac is not triggering the banner. Safari 4 worked. Internet Explorer also works.

live.com

I searched "XBOX" as suggested and it shows 8% cashback. KEEP REFRESHING THE PAGE until it shows 25%

tax return in hand, hmmmmmmmm...

I only see 8%.
ohwell.gif

I've tried typing all the suggested words, anyone else getting this?

Originally Posted by SkySacrament

should cite slickdeals for that...
dunno what to get..
there's a ton of SDers on NT, they all know the wiki by heart. They know where it's from.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I only see 8%.
ohwell.gif

I searched "XBOX" as suggested and it shows 8% cashback. KEEP REFRESHING THE PAGE until it shows 25%

just be patient and keep trying, I got 25% to show up and made a purchase...btw I had just bumped the old thread.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I only see 8%.
ohwell.gif

I've tried that, have you? 8% is still there. Refreshed over 50+ times...however my friend did happen to find 20%...
tired.gif

Damn so I can't spend more than $200? I really wanted to buy a Countdown Pack.

Edit: I got 35% cashback
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom