EBAY LIVE.COM CASHBACK IS BACK!!!!!!!!! 25% OFF VOL. "XBOX"

Head - Give me your addy - so I can hold you responsible if I cant get my money back ..

Let me log in to my second account .. lol

lol .. damn I missed the !+%* do to a conference call .. ugh .. Now I dont get that 25% off .. wow

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Those who have firefox

Add on https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4513.

Then, on the regular web address, not the spoof one. Copy and paste this.

spoof://0.r.msn.com/?ld=2v3V7UPDZOXKI7zZwG5LS2B6s6AbaqzGUv2yku3HQtStgupRBnexYXUehlb74pBNGcH6bHSPDx/sFjhALj/NsybFNY5nN7WuXe/qkT3l7hqqOuKZZ8zG99UkfIMekXNDZniKGuIPvH+tLbxeThOysDmjxpJEV/HmJtguRs2+Jxj5C4NoqV/jtBtMSsigAiuYa7PdM2vtzGDD+EefYWNU4uqR3P86xHz7MVhVgtPZGeZkH20xHSTT3vbiZIVPo52boOrFIfLOBwfE5B/yA54G824G2V/5pHfPpKHaEZX6c2Xt7DNYL+0ilT2d514IEE7O3BixD6fXP+/WEFmeqJfUpwFQqa13yX:nerd:0YlfXdawAj2dzAw38FDY0KZIpPqNRJIxoQNFy2/2HTiWqZ13TLetZVfgYLXGCcrq78dgp8iyVGcNh3ia1iLjAw5vO0dzzd9Yqe4c0YQ1yEpkay+3xoPWAEjmvhSA2xQN1AzgnlTTKrPPBIT0eGJJJIdFMNbV668gs=;ref://search.live.com/results.aspx?q=xbox&go=&form=QBLH&qs=n

It should show up as 25%.

Got it from Slick Deals.

it aint working
That's strange, I try it every time and it shows up. What does it happen to show up for you?
Doesn't work for me either. Nothing shows up when I enter that in.

I'm only getting 8% now
tired.gif

Yea the spoof link no longer seems to be working. What a shame. Either way it'll go back up to 25%. You just have to be patient and vigilant.
laugh.gif

I believe the 25% is over at the moment...best is 8%.

Hope it comes back, I still have more stuff to buy...
devil.gif

I don't see it at all, what are you guys searching. XBOX isnt getting me eBay in the results and the all stores link doesn't either

the 25 is dead for a bit. wait it out and i think micro will release the official 25% in a bit.
tho im still confused why live is back, i thot they lost gripp of money back at the last run.

ain complainin tho
smile.gif

any word on this coming back?.......soon preferably.

Any updates? I could use this and right now I can't even find a link to 8% off.

Back
Top Bottom