eBAY/PayPal Alternatives ? (for sneakers/kicks)

Joined Mar 31, 2000
i'm all fed up with ebay and paypal and I was wondering, for sneakers/kicks, is there an alternative site that ...
  1. that has a big enough buyer base for sneakers/kicks
  2. able to reach global buyers
  3. that doesn't involve using paypal ?

Joined Mar 31, 2000
Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

ISS NT hypebeast craigslist
Craigslist only reaches to buyers in your own area.
ISS/NT/Hypebeast - those would involve PayPal, which holds your money for 21 days.

Joined Aug 18, 2009
Paypal doesn't hold my money. I just sold some shoes the other day.
Buyer paid me and I transferee it to my bank account. A three day process.

Joined May 28, 2009
First upgrade your paypal account to a premier/business account and do more paypal transactions. Once you establish that you're legit, Paypal wont hold your money.

Joined Oct 27, 2008
Originally Posted by heartofthacity

@+@# paypal
Got a new acct and they're holding my money for up to 21 days
same here 

Joined May 26, 2003
Bonanzle....no insertion fees, $5 fee if you sell your item
I dont know if there is a big enough base for sneakers though, and you will most likely have to go thru paypal without the "security" paypal supposedly offers for ebay buyers/sellers.

%@@% ebay though...got charged $91 for a purse I sold for 1k....that's just way too much. And they are deceptive because their lowering insertion fees (which isnt that much to begin with), while raising FVF

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now