Ebay/ Paypal incident on Crimson Foams

Status
Not open for further replies.
On eBay I was shopping for crimson foams for my friend. Wanting to get a deal done quickly, I messaged the seller and asked for some more pictures. I did not notice they were fake and told him i would pay him the $240 he asked for and he ended the listing on eBay and i sent him the money on paypal frommy paypal account balance. Heres what i got with my blue foams as a comparison. I messaged the guy on ebay and he wont respond. What can i do if anything?

if you bought dem from invoice under "goods" you can file a claim under paypal. if you sent da money as a gift really nothing to do. 

if you bought dem from invoice under "goods" you can file a claim under paypal. if you sent da money as a gift really nothing to do. 
i did do it through an invoice. But he never said they were real or fake so does this technically mean that its not a scam? I just dont know what to do

U have to call eBay customer service and tell them he did not mention they were variants and u want a refund t, eBay will contact him and give him a chance to reply

U have to call eBay customer service and tell them he did not mention they were variants and u want a refund t, eBay will contact him and give him a chance to reply
It wasnt an ebay purchase. He ended the listing and i payed him through paypal. I only contacted him through ebay and didnt pay through ebay

When you file a claim on Paypal, there's an option to base the claim as an imitation and a copy of the original.

Buyer= get whatever you want

You're good. File the claim under (not as described)
Filed a claim and paypal says its a dispute and asked for my money refunded. After 20 days i can escalate it to full claim where paypal will review it and decide who is justified and if i should get my money back

At this point, the issue is between you the seller and Paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom