EBAY.PH IS BUSTIN' MY BALLS!

did anyone else notice a change on ebay.ph lately?the site is identical to its US version in more than just the looks department.they charge you for listing now!i found this out this morning when i was relisting a couple of things on the site.It was hard enough to sell before on this site with all the haggling going on,now sellers have to take a hit on listing too?geez.

FS:Lebron IV Chinas,Air Jordan 3 DTRT,Kobe 2 USA Ultimates all sz 11,Air Jordan 8 aquas sz 11.5

I guess they noticed that people are doing good business on Ebay.ph especially those who have already established an online business with regular and multiple listings.

When they renovated the site and made it identical with Ebay USA a few days ago, I already had a hint that it wouldn't take long when they would also operate it the same way, fees-wise. Well, you'll just have to incorporate all the fees to your selling price so you still earn the same margin or at least don't lose money selling stuff.
JOHN 3:16For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life

For those in the know, how much does Ebay US charge for listing?
------------

We only have one heart, but there are so many ways of breaking it.

^^^^^ Hello Gameover2. Listing fees at Ebay US differ depending on the starting price and it ranges from $0.20 to a high of $4.80. The more expensive fee though is the FINAL VALUE FEE which is a percentage of the winning bid price. For a more detailed info on the fees, I have attached a link below. Hope this helps

pages.ebay.com/help/sell/fees.html
JOHN 3:16For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life

ebay has been good to revelation! :wink:
wink.gif
i just wish they would not charge you if your item for sale doesnt get sold,ebay.ph doesnt charge much,php4-php30 per listing,its just another cost i dont want to take in.
FS:Lebron IV Chinas,Air Jordan 3 DTRT,Kobe 2 USA Ultimates all sz 11,Air Jordan 8 aquas sz 11.5

^^^^ hahaha, max. Didn't think you'd notice that :smile: That is what I would like to call blessings, pare. Ebay has been good to you too, max. Keep those rare and reasonably priced kicks coming at Ebay.ph!!!

i have an active account there.that's more of an electronics type of site though,people there are looking for primarily cellphones,digicams,etc...i posteda couple of items there back in april,nada,not even a nibble.

^^^^ And every Nike/Jordan shoe that is being sold in that site right now is FAKE. Absolutely nothing authentic. I think I'll stick with Ebay. The fees areminimal though and you just have to incorporate it in your selling price :smile:

guys one quick question, how does ebay.ph get paid, coz i posted around 2 days ago about something, and it just said that there would be a P4 charge , but ihow would i be charged if there arent any bank accounts listed or any ccard info...... just wondering thanks

^^^^ I believe you will eventually have to register either a credit card or bank account. There will probably come a time when all your outstanding fees willhave to be settled before you can list again. I am not very sure though.

Back
Top Bottom