eBay problem Vol. Selling Limits

I've never had any problems about selling in my 6 years on eBay, then all of a sudden I cannot list (or relist) any item. eBay mentioned about selling limits and I'm on my maximum number. W T F?!?!?  I don't even have a lot of items listed.

They said I have to wait 30 days until I can list anything again.

This is so messed up.

Has anyone had a similar experience?

eBay just has a lot of random rules they have been added that they randomly enforce in a total random way at any random time, so you were just the unlucky person who got got.

Sometimes it'll tell me I can't buy it now an item because I have unpaid buyer strikes

Damn. Been on an unlucky streak the past few days. As they say, "when it rains,it pours."

Thanks fam.

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

i run into that same problem, how many feedbacks do you have ?

I got 83 feedback (95% positive). Some fool left me a negative feedback after I relisted an item because the buyer was non-responsive for several days. Buyers nowadays are
smh.gif

Did you file an appeal or something for the limits to be raised or taken out?

ebay has fallen off big time, they are now restricting a lot of people from selling stuff, suspending, banning, and doing all kinds of crap these days for no reason including raising fees like crazy. ebay is gonna fall apart withing the next few years.....watch

Originally Posted by emok

It's an April fools joke
I doubt it. But if it is, damn they need to compensate me big time.
smh.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Here's a screen cap:

52m7u8.jpg

I agree, eBay has fallen off big time.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

yea I gotten that in the past...nothing you can do, really

So I just have to wait out my 'detention'
smh.gif
or perhaps I should just get an additional username.

Originally Posted by Billy Hoyle

ebay has fallen off big time, they are now restricting a lot of people from selling stuff, suspending, banning, and doing all kinds of crap these days for no reason including raising fees like crazy. ebay is gonna fall apart withing the next few years.....watch

Yup. And I thought I was doing it with 810 feedback
smh.gif

they have a whole new fee structure that they started on the 30th of march. I doubt that its fake.

EBAY sucks now

it most likely has to do with the recent negative feedback.

if the bidder who won the auction didn't pay you should have filed a non paying bidder claim, if they don't respond to that, then they can't leave you any feedback.

I never heard of them completely stopping you from listing any and all items just a certain type of items. My friend was restricted from listing anything Nike Air.

but he got around it example his auction title would say Dunk SB premium sz 10 Low pro skate. as long as he left out NIKE AIR in the title the auction would go through.

what type of items were you selling on ebay?

exactly what zach said..........i was trying to list some space jams,  and i couldnt list them without taking out nike and jordan in the title ........

Back
Top Bottom