ebay promotion list and SELL 1 item free

supposedly invite only...

it starts the 10th through the 16th has to made by ebay mobile application and there will be no listing fee and no selling fee obviously the biggest fee of them all

im about to end my listing for galaxy note and restart it

it starts the 10th through the 16th has to made by ebay mobile application and there will be no listing fee and no selling fee obviously the biggest fee of them all
Can someone confirm there'll be no Final Value Fee?

And how do I get this invite? I'd be saving $30 :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Can someone confirm there'll be no Final Value Fee?

And how do I get this invite? I'd be saving $30
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
[table]Final Value Fee[tr][th=""]Closing Price[/th][th=""]Regular Final Value Fee Price[/th][th=""]Discounted Final Value Fee Price[/th][/tr][tr][td]Item not sold[/td][td]No Fee[/td][td]No Fee[/td][/tr][tr][td]All Closing Prices[/td][td]Varies by format and category[/td][td]FREE for 1 listing[/td][/tr][/table]
From the link that the hater boxden posted it states "From September 10, through September 16, 2012, you can list a maximum of 1 item in the Auction-style format via an eBay Mobile application for free and pay no Insertion Fee and no Final Value Fee. Additional pictures can be added to this listing for free as well. This Promotion is available only to eBay members who received an invitation by email and/or a message in their My eBay account."

Last edited:
Anyone receive an e mail from ebay yet? I really could use this promotion

I barely log on eBay these days. Just checked my messages and I had an invitation for September 1 to 5 for the same promotion without having to mess with the mobile application.

**** my life.

Ebay has been a struggle these last 8 years or so, especially since the introduction of Paypal. Ebay takes their 9% final value fee and Paypal gets there 4% or whatever it is. With the addition of it being a buyer's market for the most place too, it's usually not even worth listing things on there.

Nice, got the message in my eBay inbox.  Will be putting up my extra Golden Moments Pack tonight.

Is there anyway to make sure that it worked? I listed something through the app but there was no mention of the zero final value fees.

Back
Top Bottom