Ebay Report: Vol Summer 07 - No Live Auction Links!!

Joined Oct 28, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr]WOW never though these UGly shoes would go for so much[hr][/hr]
and yet they keyword spammed. I've got to say this is probably my number one pet peeve online period.anybody wanna tell me what the @#%$ "Paris" or "Flom" dunks have ANYTHING to do with this auction? I'm still not sure why it gets me so upset but I literally wanna choke people out that do this :\
i'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Joined Feb 3, 2006
im sorry i know $3000+ is alot for a pair of kicks. but those low metallics are RIDICULOUSLY clean. deff worth the money
AIM - djshabby2004 -best way to reach me

Joined Oct 28, 2005
^ lol that link isn't helpful at all. what was the sale price?

M!ke
i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Joined Apr 29, 2005
^ ^ That link is plain dumb, that item has been ended early, :lol:
, doesn't even show a sale price. Another s50h post :smh:
Team Pacific Northwest
Portland,Oregon​

kevin2nd

Banned
Joined Mar 20, 2007
af1 auction is a 0 feedback seller with untagged pics.

can't belive those uglyass am1's are going that high. i practically gave away 2 pairs :smh:

VAN
HALEN​

Joined Oct 28, 2005
Quote:[hr][/hr]Just got sniped for these...

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190157636786&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=009[hr][/hr]
got pics? i @#%$ hate when people take the pics down ASAP when the auction ends. shady as hell... >:

M!kei'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Joined Mar 31, 2006
Weird they dont work for me on firefox but on AOL the pics come up.

TEAMGIANTS
TEAM BLACKBERRY
the stylish way to get things done

Joined Jan 4, 2004
^ That was one hell of a deal for a collector, I just cant justify myself spending $400 on one shoe!

*The pictures load for you on AOL b/c they are cached. The seller indeed took the images down*

The more I look at them, I don't know, the more I wan't them, it's just one of those shoes, and the #2 embroidery makes them really stand out!

Joined Aug 7, 2006
Quote:[hr][/hr]The more I look at them, I don't know, the more I wan't them, it's just one of those shoes, and the #2 embroidery makes them really stand out![hr][/hr]
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.

Joined Oct 28, 2005
what's up with the numbering on the Jeters? they come from UDA or something? like Sole said, hell of a deal. I certainly would have payed $400 for it if I had the cheese...

M!ke
i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Joined Jul 8, 2005
Bought Indiglos XIVs for 125 and Black/Red XIIIs for $152.50 (+$25 shipping both shoes included) ...Total: $302.50

I guess you could say that I went ahead and made my own little package :lol:
:pimp:
Indiglos XIVsPlayoff XIIIs

Joined Apr 25, 2005
I was super bumbed out when I woke up and saw this -

MAZE - AF1

I've been wanting these forever and I got hung up doing school work last night and totally forgot. Under 200 dollars seems like a sweet deal to me.

Joined Aug 7, 2006
Zoo York Blazers going for that price? DANG! I remember when they had a full size run of those at the outlets. I think they were $19.99 a piece!
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now