Ebay Report: Vol Summer 07 - No Live Auction Links!!

Zoo Yorks go for higher than that. I sold a pair to DJ Greg Street for $350+shipping, and then another pair to someone else for around $300 and change. Same dude bought my blue/grey pair for $200+.

Price tags on my boxes still say Reduced to $19.99.

Anyways, I paid $75 for these...

2c6a_12.JPG
$416 + Shipping

I'll never change, this is K everyday.

haha those were my volts...i shipped them out today...let me know how you like them, im to lazy to restore...
AIM - djshabby2004 -best way to reach me

why don't these have sample tags?

$500
boxwg9.jpg

M!ke
i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

^ hmm....No idea.

Anyone got info on em?

( ( ...team finishline... ) )​

F/S: SIZE 10.5 DMPs DEADSTOCK & ICEY!!! $700 OBO​

Quote:
Zoo Yorks go for higher than that. I sold a pair to DJ Greg Street for $350+shipping, and then another pair to someone else for around $300 and change. Same dude bought my blue/grey pair for $200+.

Price tags on my boxes still say Reduced to $19.99.
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.

^word.

if only mine weren't beat to the ground. :smh:
smh.gif
Team Vintage​
Because they don't make 'em like they used to...​

^ I'm no expert but any pair of Jays I've ever seen or owned which was made for a university has had a sample tag. so these are GR's then?

M!ke

I thought the low-top carolinas were the ones sold to the public....

Those look like mids...

Edit

I was thinking of these lows below... but they are 'Pacific Blue' not 'Carolina'...
284158609.jpg

The XIV Mids aren't samples. Back in Eastbay's glory days they had a fsr up to 18 with them. They weren't released in stores, but they were sold on eastbay. It's just like all the other colorways of the XV's they had. White/Pine, White/Purple, White/Navy, White/Red etc ..

Still kick myself to this day .. they were all $49.99 for the longest time ..

:sigh:
TEAM DIRTY
Cause we get them Dirty deals

About to kick around some of my knowledge about the UNC XIV's... That is a possible LOOK-SEE SAMPLE (that's why it's a Size 9).

But Jordan Brand didn't tag Samples the way they do now (PROMO SAMPLE) back in 1998. They didn't start tagging PE SAMPLES that way until around 2003. Even my Darius Miles IX's, Eddie Jones IX's and Q Rich IX's from 2001 are tagged with a PRODUCTION # and include a Jordan box WITH THE COLORWAY like these have.

Jordan Brand makes LOOK SEE SAMPLES with some of their Player Samples also. They will ship the player a LOOK SEE SAMPLE in a Size 9, so that the player can decide what they like and don't like about the shoe. Many of these LOOK-SEE SAMPLES are rarely seen, as the player keeps them or someone will get their hands on them, and that's that.

The only other person that I know of that has a Size 9 UNC XIV is RETROKID...

^ so that was your pair?

nice info everybody. it's nice to get knowledgable people together that know what they're talking about once in a while around here...

M!ke

good info takeflight....and whatsup mike longtime no talk
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

No, that wasn't my pair. If it was my pair, I wouldn't sell it. I have been trying to pick up that UNC XIV for at least a year now. MY FAVORITE UNC JORDAN OF ALL TIME... But I got an offer for Ray Allen XII's, so I chose those instead.

And thanks for the RESPECT guys, it's much appreciated. It's nice to know there's still a few interesting posts on Niketalk with some knowledgeable collectors.

those air jordan low 1's are UGLY... SMH at the person that spend the bread on those... i dont care how old or how much
history is put into those... i would never... and i mean.. never pay for something that wack....
LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Back
Top Bottom