Ebay Report: Vol Summer 07 - No Live Auction Links!!

not really shoes, but WOW, didn't think pencils could be sold for so much.

Nike Pencils

sick.gif
sick.gif

havent been by in a while. I'll post a few recents...

M1ke

OG Triax $6.99 :smokin
smokin.gif
ddcf_1.JPG

$110
48dd_1.JPG

$33 :smokin
smokin.gif
08b8_1.JPG

i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

those pencils i was eyeing too, haha cant belive they went for so much. and only get 12 of them too. but they are very nice peices.
TEAM AM FAM​

1991 OG Jordan VI Infareds - $162.50
4xnabli.jpg

Glad to see these finally move on....I almost didn't re-list them after the first buyer totally flaked out on me, but I'm not the type of dude to have shoes that I can't wear. I think the new owner of them will be pleasently suprised....the shoes are in good condition and I'm pretty sure that they can still be rocked. I've seen so many pairs of these on eBay w/the soles all blown out. I thought they might actually go for more, but what do I care....I bought them for .50 cents at a garage sale.

^those arent limited release. Limited didnt even exist when those came out. I had them when i was in 5th grade.
Wanted 8-8.5: Atmos am1(cement), atmos af1 , Huf Am1,Infrared am90, supreme blazer(red) .

some good deals beeing picked up
Kenneth...stop looking at all of my posts and making fun of me at school
Karma Loop 20% off. use rep code CK10228
aim-Oogachakamon
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old..​

Congrats on the Safari AM1s Ian! :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

Quote:
really? hmm need to rethink that statement.
ed in 2000. I remember i had them in kids size when i was 10.
Wanted 8-8.5: Atmos am1(cement), atmos af1 , Huf Am1,Infrared am90, supreme blazer(red) .

^did you really sell the trainers for 17? I could do 50 meetup lol. What happened with the green trainers?

nice come up, selling those aloha's.....have you seen the black pair currently at auction?...never seen those before...those gotta hit at least $2500
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old..​

Back
Top Bottom