Ebay Report: Vol Summer 07 - No Live Auction Links!!

Quote:
WOW never though these UGly shoes would go for so much
and yet they keyword spammed. I've got to say this is probably my number one pet peeve online period.anybody wanna tell me what the @#%$ "Paris" or "Flom" dunks have ANYTHING to do with this auction? I'm still not sure why it gets me so upset but I literally wanna choke people out that do this :\
ohwell.gif
i'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

im sorry i know $3000+ is alot for a pair of kicks. but those low metallics are RIDICULOUSLY clean. deff worth the money
AIM - djshabby2004 -best way to reach me

^ lol that link isn't helpful at all. what was the sale price?

M!ke
i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

^ ^ That link is plain dumb, that item has been ended early, :lol:
laugh.gif
, doesn't even show a sale price. Another s50h post :smh:
smh.gif
Team Pacific Northwest
Portland,Oregon​

af1 auction is a 0 feedback seller with untagged pics.

can't belive those uglyass am1's are going that high. i practically gave away 2 pairs :smh:
smh.gif

VAN
HALEN​

Quote:
Just got sniped for these...

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190157636786&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=009
got pics? i @#%$ hate when people take the pics down ASAP when the auction ends. shady as hell... >:

M!kei'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Weird they dont work for me on firefox but on AOL the pics come up.

DSC07057_DCE.jpg
TEAMGIANTS
TEAM BLACKBERRY
the stylish way to get things done

^ That was one hell of a deal for a collector, I just cant justify myself spending $400 on one shoe!

*The pictures load for you on AOL b/c they are cached. The seller indeed took the images down*

The more I look at them, I don't know, the more I wan't them, it's just one of those shoes, and the #2 embroidery makes them really stand out!

Quote:
The more I look at them, I don't know, the more I wan't them, it's just one of those shoes, and the #2 embroidery makes them really stand out!
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.

what's up with the numbering on the Jeters? they come from UDA or something? like Sole said, hell of a deal. I certainly would have payed $400 for it if I had the cheese...

M!ke
i'm white. since that matters....

I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

Bought Indiglos XIVs for 125 and Black/Red XIIIs for $152.50 (+$25 shipping both shoes included) ...Total: $302.50

I guess you could say that I went ahead and made my own little package :lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Indiglos XIVsPlayoff XIIIs
vrdeua.jpg
f3xd88.jpg

I was super bumbed out when I woke up and saw this -

MAZE - AF1

I've been wanting these forever and I got hung up doing school work last night and totally forgot. Under 200 dollars seems like a sweet deal to me.

Zoo York Blazers going for that price? DANG! I remember when they had a full size run of those at the outlets. I think they were $19.99 a piece!
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.

Back
Top Bottom