Ebay Seller topstar_sb

This is 100000% legit. I have have been selling and buy from eBay for years. I am NOT a influencer. I received an email from eBay stating that they were starting a new program that allows you to purchase hype releases for retail. I will admit that it did seem kind of sketchy at first. I have purchased two pairs so far that have been authenticated by eBay/sneaker con. They will send out an email that shows you the shoes that are part of the “collection”. They release about 30 to 40 shoes in varying sizes and only the people that are part of the top star program can purchase for retail. I do not know how or why people are selected. There is very little information on the program at this point. You were only able to purchase one shoe per collection. My first pair that I purchased was the hyper royal Jordan 1. The second pair was the white Oreo Jordan 4. This past collection included multiple Dunks, wave runners 700, Jordan 1s, Jordan 4s and assorted other shoes.

Yeah it's legit. It's an eBay invite-only program that certain people got access to earlier this year. Once a quarter we get access to a collection of shoes at retail price. You get to pick one shoe each quarter. So far there's been a Summer and a Fall collection. I got the Hyper Royal 1s for retail in the Summer and the Pollen 1s for retail in the Fall. I almost got the University Blue 4s instead of the Pollen 1s but got cart-jacked at the last minute.

I’ve probably spent more than 3 grand on shoes on eBay over the last two years and I couldn’t even get a response as to why I don’t qualify.

...don’t know what the criteria are.

Given that they are leaving money on the table by selling the shoes at retail, I'd be willing to bet there is some factor of social media status/influence that goes into it since they probably view this as a marketing opportunity.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad it's legit, however odd. A few years back there was an Ebay seller with the EXACT same setup. Short-timer, tons of feedback, selling Nike's whole inventory below retail. I bought a pair of Epic React for $120 (they weren't on sale prices yet). The next day Ebay refunds my money and tells me the seller was a fraud and had his account removed. A few days after that I got the Epic Reacts on my doorstep straight from Nike...

Given that they are leaving money on the table by selling the shoes at retail, I'd be willing to bet there is some factor of social media status/influence that goes into it since they probably view this as a marketing opportunity.
Don’t think so since I’m not on social media and have no influence on others and I got brought into the top star program when it first opened up :lol:

you could use that same logic for goat or stock x. eBay works with sneaker con to authenticate so there's that for what it's worth and they've been doing a lot to push the whole authenticity guarantee on the platform

I also have doubts about stockx but that's another story for another thread

Back
Top Bottom