Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

They did the exact same thing to me with olive Travis 6 a few weeks ago. They are saying they will make it right so we’ll see.
08CA8757-34B3-4BA9-A37A-492A43EE0EA0.jpeg

They kept their word

Last edited:
It’s always been two-day shipping if I sold a pair of shoes on ebay that needed to get sent for authentication. That was through USPS. Sold a pair and shipped on 12-29, now it’s with FedEx and won’t arrive to authentication until 1-4. Been tracking it, has made 4 stops on the way from So. Cali to NY. Might not get my funds to hit my account until next week, depending on how fast they get authenticated. This some BS ebay!

I want to sell my supreme x tnf x g-shock watch. Never worn. Only tried on.

I have the original tin it comes in and all the cards but I threw away the cardboard box it came in. Yall think I can still sell it?

I listed a few things this week that qualified for authentication, but don't see anywhere to alter shipping prices. Everything seems to default to $14.95? Is there a place to edit this that I'm overlooking? I've gone back in a few times to revise the listing but haven't seen anything and started thinking maybe that's just eBay securing the cost for all the shipping.

I listed a few things this week that qualified for authentication, but don't see anywhere to alter shipping prices. Everything seems to default to $14.95? Is there a place to edit this that I'm overlooking? I've gone back in a few times to revise the listing but haven't seen anything and started thinking maybe that's just eBay securing the cost for all the shipping.

Nope. If the item requires authentication, ebay has the shipping price already set.

Btw, I thought you were in TS for like over a year, crumps brother crumps brother ? I thought you were the first person who'd posted about it and you got that resin AJ1 sole thing a while ago?

So I sold a pair of dunks that were authenticated by stockx weeks ago and open a case. They said it's some technical issue with shelling out payment, but its still been two weeks and nothing. How do I get them to pay me? Can I call PayPal and open a case as a seller? I don't frankly know what to do since they have my stuff already.

Btw, I thought you were in TS for like over a year, crumps brother crumps brother ? I thought you were the first person who'd posted about it and you got that resin AJ1 sole thing a while ago?
I was...I've had at least seven collections drop since I've been in (excluding the wack flash drop)

not sure if the spending requirement is something that they had initially that I overlooked or something that came about later

probably the former

I'm not sure how they got that figure of $1510 though

I did end up buying not one but two pairs of L&F 1's (I told myself I wouldn't do stuff like this anymore :emoji_expressionless:🤷‍♂️ ) as well as a pair of Travis Scott Forces from the last Top Star collection

first two pairs of L&F 1's I tried to get didn't come through but the cost of those as well as the pairs that did come through and the last Top Star purchase but the total doesn't match what my tracker says

I even checked the tracker at some point and it wasn't showing the L&F 1's that didn't come through...first seller never sent and the second seller cancelled my order 5 minutes after purchase 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
can someone explain to me whats this $14.95 ebay shipping thats appearing on my buy it now auction? I usually do free shipping and i listed this auction with free shipping but now it says 14.95 ebay shipping.

Is this a fee on top of the regular shipping i have to pay for? usually cost me $30 to ship with usps. are they charging me an extra $14.95 on top of that?

can someone explain to me whats this $14.95 ebay shipping thats appearing on my buy it now auction? I usually do free shipping and i listed this auction with free shipping but now it says 14.95 ebay shipping.

Is this a fee on top of the regular shipping i have to pay for? usually cost me $30 to ship with usps. are they charging me an extra $14.95 on top of that?

If your pair is eligible for eBay authentication, they (eBay) provide a shipping label. You don’t pay for shipping—the buyer does. It’s essentially like when you sell on GOAT/SX.

If your pair is eligible for eBay authentication, they (eBay) provide a shipping label. You don’t pay for shipping—the buyer does. It’s essentially like when you sell on GOAT/SX.
oh ok. i never sold on goat or stock x before.

wouldnt this way make packages more prone to be lost or stolen? I usually pay for signature and insurrance with usps

oh ok. i never sold on goat or stock x before.

wouldnt this way make packages more prone to be lost or stolen? I usually pay for signature and insurrance with usps

Pretty sure eBay foots the bill if that happens since it’s their label. GOAT/SX work that way. I’ve had a couple instances where a package came up missing and I was always eventually paid in full.

Back
Top Bottom