Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

Jesus.... the whole program is trash. I'd really been looking forward to getting into it, too, having seen the stuff Crumps posted over the last year or so about it :smh:
My last few orders with them were flawless! Direct customer service, Shipped within two days of the order, Authenticated and shipped right back out within hours and it even came with free shipping! Now that everyone is in a Trial period it went to complete **** and they made you pay for shipping! Makes no sense though because this is when they should be trying to keep you happy and have you spend the cash to stay in the program. Oh well!

snkrfollower snkrfollower

Still waiting on shipping for my Street Hawkers as well. Still shows as 'Paid' in my purchase history so I'm not sweating it yet. It's nice to know I'm not the only one waiting tho.

It probably didn't help that there were non Topstar member people using early links to buy stuff from the collection before the actual drop. I think they all got their orders cancelled, but it still probably screwed things up for some actual TopStar members.

Fingers crossed it all works out.

Ordered Patchwork Camo 3's from GOAT and no patches in the box 🤬 when I sell stuff they can see invisible scuffs but can't see the 2nd most important part of the package missing? I can't wear a Jordan 3 with a JM on the back, nope. Will be charge back season if I don't get refunded and not in GOAT credit when GOAT ****ed up.

Last edited:
Am I bugging or do you guys agree with them? my sneakers failed verification because of discolored back tab, creasing and no tissue paper. How do they expect an 11 year shoe to look as if they are fresh out of the factory. I’ve had so many of my older sneakers get rejected.
04DF47BE-B43C-485D-96D9-539241E802C0.png

Attachments

• 6895B6FD-0147-44EB-8773-85F6E67A393A.png
    6895B6FD-0147-44EB-8773-85F6E67A393A.png
    803 KB · Views: 256
  • 0484C1F5-2C4C-4797-B030-D0E5CC6030C1.png
    0484C1F5-2C4C-4797-B030-D0E5CC6030C1.png
    472.7 KB · Views: 331
Am I bugging or do you guys agree with them? my sneakers failed verification because of discolored back tab, creasing and no tissue paper. How do they expect an 11 year shoe to look as if they are fresh out of the factory. I’ve had so many of my older sneakers get rejected.
04DF47BE-B43C-485D-96D9-539241E802C0.png

Stuffing them with tissue paper will fix 2/3 of those issues.

I'd resell them after that. Yellowing on a 11 year old shoe is kinda wild.

I never updated the thread but TopStar ***’d me.

Put in an order for the TS Air Force Ones right @11:00am. Got the “order confirmed” screen and all that. Went to my “purchase” page but couldn’t find them 🤔.

Went back to the TopStar page and it said “purchase limit reached”, so I’m thinking I’m good, since I couldn’t make another purchase. But I didn’t have a good feeling (no order confirmed e-mail either).

Kept trying to refresh my “purchased” and TopStar pages, until finally like @11:25 the message changed from “purchase limit reached” to “select an item to purchase” :stoneface:

I’m like “here comes the BS.”

Finally shows up in my purchase history, but says “order cancelled; payment failed.” Used Apple Pay and have never had a payment failed 🤷🏾‍♂️.

Of course the TS Air Force 1’s are sold out, as well as everything else in my size (had virtually no 11-11.5).

TopStar customer service was clueless and unhelpful per usual; gave me two $50 vouchers and said they would file my complaint. Shambles :smh:.
They did the exact same thing to me with olive Travis 6 a few weeks ago. They are saying they will make it right so we’ll see.

Thinking about buying aces since they’re under retail on goat. Any concerns or am I good for the most part?

Let's see if y'alls TS purchases ever ship. I'm hoping for ya, though. I called eBay yesterday regarding my TS purchase last Friday and they assured me the purchase is confirmed but "shipping is taking longer because of the holidays." I'll believe it when I'm actually holding my Dunks :nerd:

Let's see if y'alls TS purchases ever ship. I'm hoping for ya, though. I called eBay yesterday regarding my TS purchase last Friday and they assured me the purchase is confirmed but "shipping is taking longer because of the holidays." I'll believe it when I'm actually holding my Dunks :nerd:
I’ve been a part of ts from the beginning. Never had any issues with them shipping anything. One of my pairs got rejected at verification from a top star purchase. I talked to cs and they did nothing. About a week went by and I got a voicemail from top star saying they were going to find me a replacement pair and they also let me keep my refund. So I got a pair of championship purple dunks for free.

Did the folks who had TS access today have it last Friday, as well? I thought I saw someone post that last week's release was for new trial-run members like me, so I'm guessing today's was for established members since I never got any word about it and it's not showing on my TS landing page.

Did the folks who had TS access today have it last Friday, as well? I thought I saw someone post that last week's release was for new trial-run members like me, so I'm guessing today's was for established members since I never got any word about it and it's not showing on my TS landing page.
Nope last time I had access b4 today was 11/22

I didn’t. It seems to go in waves from my experience. Not every member has access to every drop

I had stockx reject a Kith hoodie I sold them they said it
  1. manufacturer defects, such as misplaced tags, misplaced logos, and/or embroidery issues found on the item.

Additional Notes from Verification: Markings on the shoulder​

Looking at those Markings they look like fluff. What do I do?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221223-133923_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20221223-133923_Gmail.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
I should also mention that I bought it from them and it didn't fit so I turned right around and sold them. Do I do a charge back on them? If I do they'll cancel my account but how easy is it to just make a new one?

Anybody else having issues with their Topstar accounts? I can log into my account, but the second I click on any other link like "preview your collections" I get this message...

Screenshot_20221226-191055.png

so, they're delaying the implementation of paying taxes on $600 in sales (net) for 2022...announced about a week ago

anyone know what it will be for 2023??

and is there another thread where this is being discussed?? I don't remember if this was the only thread where it was discussed

as of now 2023 will have the $600 threshold. congress may change that though, at least its what has been rumored. with congress, who knows what actually ends up happening.

Back
Top Bottom