Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

wow
D83F9CA1-0BB3-444D-8959-BFE2D7AD8F72.png
This kind of message has to come with pictures of what they mean by "more wear." I don't know why eBay doesn't realize that feedback is important for sellers too, especially if they're selling used items.

This kind of message has to come with pictures of what they mean by "more wear." I don't know why eBay doesn't realize that feedback is important for sellers too, especially if they're selling used items.
I just hope they aint doing some dirty **** and their inspectors dont be switching shoes. my shoes better come back the way they looked.

a ****ing waste of time and shipping cost.

yes. they look ****ing brand new except for the ashy outrigger due to age on all my kobe v. they were worn once casually! how the **** can they show more wear if i only wore um once?? i just sold 2 other kobe v a week before that both passed authenticatiom and these were in better shape!

they hiring some blind morons on there
tenor.gif

yes. they look ****ing brand new except for the ashy outrigger due to age on all my kobe v. they were worn once casually! how the **** can they show more wear if i only wore um once?? i just sold 2 other kobe v a week before that both passed authenticatiom and these were in better shape!

they hiring some blind morons on there

Nice shoes and in great condition.

But if I had to guess, the authenticators aren’t looking at the description. They’re lookin at the listed condition.

The condition is listed as “New In Box”. If the shoes show any wear then they’re no longer new and don’t fit in that category.

I’m basing that on what they view and what they’re looking at. Again, I doubt that they’re reading the description.

wow i dont remember listing them as new what the ****??? it even says in the title worn once

got damn it

wow i dont remember listing them as new what the ****??? it even says in the title worn once

got damn it

Trust me I’m with you!

I sold a pair of Nike Adapts, the failed authentication because they were “Missing Parts”.

They came back had the charger, the cable, the mat and the shoes.

The shoes were brand new in the box and came with everything. I still have no idea what they were talking about.

This is why I don’t want the middle man treatment. Who are they to determine that? Let the buyer make that decision
Then you would have decided that they werent new with box. Honestly that's a question should have asked before purchase, at least i would have when the description doesnt match the listing.

This is why I don’t want the middle man treatment. Who are they to determine that? Let the buyer make that decision

Stock X didn't pass this sale because the box arrived damaged from UPS because it wasn't dented when I shipped it. Didn't even ask buyer if they want it. Penalized $15 and shipping back to me :smh:
IMG_20210723_131719.jpg

Last edited:
wow thats ****ed up

i honest could care less about dented boxes

**** happens like that ordering from nike and footlocker too so why stop a sale?

Stock X didn't pass this sale because the box arrived damaged from UPS because it wasn't dented when I shipped it. Didn't even ask buyer if they want it. Penalized $15 and shipping back to me :smh:
IMG_20210723_131719.jpg
This is the BS the “buy to flip” generation of shoe buying has brought on. It’s the ****ing box

does anyone know when ebay resets their monthly selling limit? is it the first day of the month?

these *** holes are still counting the shoes i sold that were rejected towards my monthly selling limit

got these babies shipped last wed. Got authenticated over the weekend and arrived today. Wow..less than a week to be in my hands. Offered for the kicks, no fees and only price i offered and taxes.. free shipping. Might only do Ebay now :nerd:
2C0720F2-1B7B-4706-A707-D948427E2D2B.jpeg

does anyone know when ebay resets their monthly selling limit? is it the first day of the month?

these *** holes are still counting the shoes i sold that were rejected towards my monthly selling limit

Never knew there were selling limits.

IMG_20210723_131719.jpg
Did you double box?

I always state I ship double boxed and my shoes sell faster that way

Sold 2 pairs on ebay and things went smoothly.

These fools tries to hold my payment for 30 days but I went to customer support and did a live chat.

Showed proof they were delivered via tracking # and they released my funds.

with the authentication program on ebay now, should I have any concerns about accepting an offer from a buyer with 0 feedback?

since ebay plays middleman now I'm thinking it should be fine. or is there still some way to be scammed?

with the authentication program on ebay now, should I have any concerns about accepting an offer from a buyer with 0 feedback?

since ebay plays middleman now I'm thinking it should be fine. or is there still some way to be scammed?

No You good to go

Once eBay pass and ship it that's it

got these babies shipped last wed. Got authenticated over the weekend and arrived today. Wow..less than a week to be in my hands. Offered for the kicks, no fees and only price i offered and taxes.. free shipping. Might only do Ebay now :nerd:
2C0720F2-1B7B-4706-A707-D948427E2D2B.jpeg
eBay has the overhead to blow all the other apps out the water. I don’t get why they don’t just undercut everyone and offer free overnight shipping to kill them all off

eBay has the overhead to blow all the other apps out the water. I don’t get why they don’t just undercut everyone and offer free overnight shipping to kill them all off
I was just talking to My coworker about that too. When i copped kicks it said after the authenticity check it will be expedited shipped. I was like hmmm. Sent monday got it tuesday. It did come from nyc and im in dc so maybe that why. But if they have authenticators around the states to get things shipped asap, Ebay can crush all others and make them look like flight club.

I was just talking to My coworker about that too. When i copped kicks it said after the authenticity check it will be expedited shipped. I was like hmmm. Sent monday got it tuesday. It did come from nyc and im in dc so maybe that why. But if they have authenticators around the states to get things shipped asap, Ebay can crush all others and make them look like flight club.
If eBay would do fixed resale pricing it would be over. Just undercut prices (different for each size) and end it there. If a shoe resells for 500 on goat, nobody is getting 500. Fees and everything drops that down. eBay should just fix prices to that and kill all the noise. Once they kill off the apps then they can do what they want. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Not sure if this happens to others but when I list an item I put don't accept offers, later they change it on its own. Good thing buyers don't throw a low offer because was set it to a low price otherwise it'll take that offer automatically. Unless there is a setting to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom