Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

Did you get access from the one from 2 weeks ago too?? Just wondering if they will be offering more sneakers to those who are already members.
Nah, because if you purchase 1 sneaker, they say purchase limit reached. Idk if or when they can allow more purchases.
Screenshot_20210817-224933_Chrome.jpg

I got a pair of mochas from the first topstar drop which was called the spring collection

wondered if I was going to be able to purchase from the summer collection but I have not received any other messages regarding topstar since

I just sold my Lebrons on eBay and on the shipping label it has the shoes going directly to the buyer. I thought the shoes were supposed to get authenticated first in NY or something. Can someone please help me out with this?

I just bought some shoes from eBay using the authentication system. One thing that I really like about it over Stock X and Goat is that they provide tracking to the authentication hub so that you have a better idea where your shoes are and when you’re going to get them.

just did my second Top Star order

I was gonna go for a pair of Mocha's again, had them added to my cart but it wouldn't work once the clocked turned 11

had to go through the link in my ebay messages for the drop and mocha's were no longer listed so I got a pair of university blue 1's for retail

just checked and it looks like the more valuable shoes are sold out

some of them had listed 10 or more available in certain sizes on the auctions...not sure if they had same quantities in the links from the ebay message

just did my second Top Star order

I was gonna go for a pair of Mocha's again, had them added to my cart but it wouldn't work once the clocked turned 11

had to go through the link in my ebay messages for the drop and mocha's were no longer listed so I got a pair of university blue 1's for retail

I just did my first first order earlier today.

I remember first seeing top star and I couldn’t login and didn’t know much about it. A month or so later they sent me an invite, I didn’t get anything from that last collection.

And eBay authentication saved me. I bought a pair of Lebron’s and I went back and looked at the auction and the started looking funny in the light.

I came to the conclusion that they were fake. I was hoping eBay would’ve found out too so I wouldn’t have file a claim. Luckily they failed.

I just did my first first order earlier today.

I remember first seeing top star and I couldn’t login and didn’t know much about it. A month or so later they sent me an invite, I didn’t get anything from that last collection.
What did you get?

And eBay authentication saved me. I bought a pair of Lebron’s and I went back and looked at the auction and the started looking funny in the light.

I came to the conclusion that they were fake. I was hoping eBay would’ve found out too so I wouldn’t have file a claim. Luckily they failed.
Good to know their authentication works :lol:

What did you notice off about the pictures?

How does this work? I sold a pair and it’s giving me an address that seemingly is the buyer. Do I need to find the warehouse address?

Good to know their authentication works :lol:

What did you notice off about the pictures?

I bought this pair

1630771089466.jpeg

And after looking at the pictures when the auction was over the shoes looked more white, and the front Zoom pocket was more white than orange.

I was like “Come on eBay, help me out”!

1630771221775.gif

when it first started, I had a lot of stuff sent to NY. A month or so ago, everything was Vegas. This last one went to NY again.
When it first started there was only a NY authentication center. So up until this one most recent purchase, since the Vegas center opened all your other stuff went there? Sounds like it does go by buyers location but this one order didnt for some reason.

Hey I just ordered a pair of sneakers a couple weeks ago off eBay and it was sent to be “authenticated”. The sneakers delivered are not the sneakers I ordered. They are a completely different color, size, and model. I tried to contact the seller but received an error message because of ebays authenticity guarantee which is completely useless if they are going to “ok” and send me a completely different item that I ordered. I want the sneakers that I ordered or my money back. I’m highly upset & disappointed. How can I get in touch with someone to rectify this?

Hey I just ordered a pair of sneakers a couple weeks ago off eBay and it was sent to be “authenticated”. The sneakers delivered are not the sneakers I ordered. They are a completely different color, size, and model. I tried to contact the seller but received an error message because of ebays authenticity guarantee which is completely useless if they are going to “ok” and send me a completely different item that I ordered. I want the sneakers that I ordered or my money back. I’m highly upset & disappointed. How can I get in touch with someone to rectify this?

Post the link to the shoes.

You can call ebay and have them clear it up.

Contact eBay and they’ll handle it. Take pics of the shoes with the eBay tag and you’ll be good to go.

Back
Top Bottom