Ebay StockX Goat Etc.

So I sold a pair of used Chicago ones. Ok very good condition. eBay authenticated them etc. I thought he everything was gucci, now I have the buyer saying they are dirty(which they weren’t) and my pictures weren’t accurate( I hadn’t worn the shoes in years and they were very clean). My ad said no refunds but I’m like what is eBay going to do make me refund hime tc. For all I know he could’ve worn them and trying to run a scam

he also tried to say there was this guy (Jason mark)in LA that could clean them for $150. I’m like *****

So I sold a pair of used Chicago ones. Ok very good condition. eBay authenticated them etc. I thought he everything was gucci, now I have the buyer saying they are dirty(which they weren’t) and my pictures weren’t accurate( I hadn’t worn the shoes in years and they were very clean). My ad said no refunds but I’m like what is eBay going to do make me refund hime tc. For all I know he could’ve worn them and trying to run a scam

he also tried to say there was this guy (Jason mark)in LA that could clean them for $150. I’m like *****

If eBay authenticated them you should be good.

Let us know what happens.

Everything is Gucci because they were authenticated

Top Star does it again

D5764180-48CB-456C-8D5F-72C70B174F0C.jpeg
AB87EA44-446B-40D7-A86F-5976AAC0EC41.jpeg

So is seller "topstar_SB" legit? If so, any way I can quickly get access to Top Star? I applied, found some shoes I'd buy right now if I could but get the error message that I'm not a member.

Was buying a lot of used LeBrons a few years back as well as selling them. Probably not enough to get me TopStar access though.

Somehow a pair of Grinches sz 12 that I paid $550 for (DS in box) slipped right past the authentication process….then eBay takes down the auction and says it has been deleted? Seller provided receipt and I’ve compared them to two different pairs of Grinches…..but still, how does a popular shoe with a high price tag get missed?

Somehow a pair of Grinches sz 12 that I paid $550 for (DS in box) slipped right past the authentication process….then eBay takes down the auction and says it has been deleted? Seller provided receipt and I’ve compared them to two different pairs of Grinches…..but still, how does a popular shoe with a high price tag get missed?
It’s all bs bro. I ordered a pair of kybrid s2’s in a size 10 and was sent a pair of blazers in an 8.5 with the authenticity tag on em smh. They don’t check ish.

It’s all bs bro. I ordered a pair of kybrid s2’s in a size 10 and was sent a pair of blazers in an 8.5 with the authenticity tag on em smh. They don’t check ish.
YMMV I've had sales fail authentication for the smallest of issues.

So I've been trying to buy a specific pair of shoes on ebay, this is the 2nd time I've purchased and paid for the shoes only to have the seller not ship them at all. It used to be you could open up a case if the seller didnt ship within their stated handling time. Now ebay figures a delivery date based on the seller shipping to the auth center, processing time and then to ship to you, so its like 3 weeks out to an expected delivery date and you cant do anything until that date has passed. Purchased on the 2nd, cant do anything to get a refund until the 22nd. Between the 2 transactions Ive had the same $200 tied up for a month and a half. They really need to give these sellers a deadline. I almost wonder if this isnt some type of scam or if these sellers are just trying to borrow money and dont even have the shoes.

So I've been trying to buy a specific pair of shoes on ebay, this is the 2nd time I've purchased and paid for the shoes only to have the seller not ship them at all. It used to be you could open up a case if the seller didnt ship within their stated handling time. Now ebay figures a delivery date based on the seller shipping to the auth center, processing time and then to ship to you, so its like 3 weeks out to an expected delivery date and you cant do anything until that date has passed. Purchased on the 2nd, cant do anything to get a refund until the 22nd. Between the 2 transactions Ive had the same $200 tied up for a month and a half. They really need to give these sellers a deadline. I almost wonder if this isnt some type of scam or if these sellers are just trying to borrow money and dont even have the shoes.

Well ebay doesn't release funds until they get confirmation of delivery, so that's doubtful... But still sucks.

A8BBDB01-2EC1-48E6-82AD-76D65697313B.jpeg

I don’t understand how this is working. I sent shoes. They were authenticated. A month later buyer is submitting a refund saying they were not accurate and now it seems I have no options

A8BBDB01-2EC1-48E6-82AD-76D65697313B.jpeg

I don’t understand how this is working. I sent shoes. They were authenticated. A month later buyer is submitting a refund saying they were not accurate and now it seems I have no options
What wrong with the shoes if I was you I would fight this especially if they were authenticate they tripping

What wrong with the shoes if I was you I would fight this especially if they were authenticate they tripping
He said the midsole stitching was stained and that the leather was discolored in some spots. All of this was in the photos I sent. First he said he found a guy who could clean them, I ignored. Then he said go half in the cleaning, I ignored. Now a month later he opened a case and said they weren’t accurate. eBay is literally giving me no options. It’s either give full refund, partial refund or send message and I have until 9/23. My thing is how am I supposed to know if dude didn’t wear them for a month and sending me back used stuff basically on a rental

Back
Top Bottom