EDC 2013!!! Tickets Sold Out! NT Lets invade!

Just wondering if anyone on NT is going to EDC. Copped my ticket already. Ends on my birthday this year!
pimp.gif
Can't wait! Its going to be my third time at EDC! Went when the dumb girl died(not srs) here in LA and then year after when they relocated it to vegas. Yambs for days.

Last edited:
So we refer to dead 16 year olds as dumb now? Cool. Very plur.

LOL "PLUR" do you wear candy bracelets and suck on pacifiers all nite too? lol

neway, i havent been since they moved it to vegas. dont plan to anytime soon.

as far as festivals are concerned, id much rather go to Ultra during WMC week tho.

if imma spend that much money, id rather be in Miami in spring over LV during june.

in fact, id choose Movement Festival in Detroit over EDC, but thats just personal taste.

LOL "PLUR" do you wear candy bracelets and suck on pacifiers all nite too? lol

Haven't been to a rave in forever and when I did I didn't do either of those childish behaviors. Just sad what the scene has turned to. But do you bruh. *fist pumps*

Haven't been to a rave in forever and when I did I didn't do either of those childish behaviors. Just sad what the scene has turned to. But do you bruh. *fist pumps*

oh my bad. usually people who actually use the word plur and take it seriously would be one of those annoying candy trading, pacifier sucking, cuddle puddling, playing with lights instead of dancing "ravers". but good for you since youre not. lol.

BUMP.  Tickets are sold out, I'm trying to get a ticket for my boy.  Anybody selling tickets that's not insanely over face value??

hyped, it shouldn't be a problem but I'm kinda concerned about buying stuff since my friends were sold fake stuff last year.

can not wait. 1.5 months.

hyped, it shouldn't be a problem but I'm kinda concerned about buying stuff since my friends were sold fake stuff last year.

can not wait. 1.5 months.

you could just not buy drugs whose content you know nothing about from strangers, and let the music be your drug.

i do it all the time. the funnest nights out ive had were when i consumed nothing but a few beers and weed.

Last edited:
you could just not buy drugs whose content you know nothing about from strangers, and let the music be your drug.

i do it all the time. the funnest nights out ive had were when i consumed nothing but a few beers and weed.

or buy from your friends who have legit connects

Meet up would be dope.
Wouldn't mind meeting fellow NTers that get down.
I'll have some goodies ready too :smokin

Last edited:
or buy from your friends who have legit connects

hey genius, if he had a legit connect, u think he'd be concerned again this year?

but u know what youre right. its EDC. id have to be on drugs to distract me from all the crappy music and the annoying "ravers" there.

Why do you have to ruin every thread you enter?

Debbie Downer

LOL

what threads have i "ruined? lol ive made that "edm" thread so much better imo.

i just speak my mind. if that bothers you, thats on you, not me.

plus, can't say reactions like yours isnt a small part of the reason why i talk sht. lol.

Last edited:
Why do you have to ruin every thread you enter?

Debbie Downer
LOL
I agree with what you said about not copping from strangers, but then you go off on some stupid rant again about the music at EDC.

Especially when you know damn well that there are a lot of good artists there.

Dudes talking about wanting to meet up and stuff and you're in here with some more bull

Anyways, wish I was going but I chose Coachella over EDC. Can't do EDC Vegas.
plus, can't say reactions like yours isnt a small part of the reason why i talk sht. lol.
So you're a troll.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom