Eddie Murphy to play Richard Pryor in biopic

Originally Posted by litlbibby

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

If this is done right,it could be like Jamie Foxx starring in Ray...then Eddie can stop starring in movies like Norbit and Meet Dave and make some quality films...

y u hatin on Norbit. I know I aint the only one that thought that movie was funny as hell. yeah i know it was corny too but it was still funny
Norbit was
pimp.gif

Not sure how much faith I have in Eddie Murphy for this role, but I won't judge until I see some clips. Remember when every one doubted Jamie Foxx? Andlook how that turned out to be. You never know what an actor can do until he shows his full potential.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

You dudes don't realize that Eddie Murphy grew up watching and listening to Richard Pryor early on in his life and that Richard Pryor is the reason Eddie Murphy got into comedy according to him. Not to mention that Richard Pryer and Eddie Murphy were real good friends. Trust me, no one is better suited to play Richard Pryer, NO ONE. Don't let these kids movies that Eddie now does fool you, Eddie Murphy is one of the best comedians of all time, he'll play this role just fine.

QFT. He is perfect.

Back
Top Bottom