EDIT 3: Why do successful black women think successful men care about their money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people not want black girls because they're simply black, or is it the attitudes that people not want? Is go with the latter

Some of them that are on the right path in life are just so snobby. Most dudes just stop trying after a while and I dont blame them 1 bit

I agree with your feeling. It sounds like the reverse of the social norm. It's just as closed minded as if she were just going to exclusively date white men, or Asian, or Hispanic. I'd feel funny about it too. It's one thing if she was cool with dating any race, but it's the tunnel vision of dating. There's a big difference between preference, and being picky.

in regards to the main topic: It's the age old story. Successful black women will only deal with a successful black man, but complain that a black man will date just about anything. They are concern of keeping the traditional black family in tact, but only when their variables are met. In a system where the Black male is meant to be held back, and a successful one is a blessing few in between, there are little second chances. A black male can come out of prision, and a well established woman would NEVER take him in. If the dude is successful, then he needs to make a certain amount, and if he dates outside his race, he's a sellout. (Note: There are a few that dismiss their culture in persuit of another, but that's another topic)

In short, nobody gives a **** about a black male in this society. Your a flavor of the month for a white woman, villified by the media, and too childish for the successful black woman. 

So would you want your daughter or mom dating a ex-con?

heres a pretty important question, what is a "successful black women"? have a job? went to college? pays her bills on time? i mean those numbers are percentages seem pretty bias

Natural curves is no remedy for the attitude in my experience.

I'm speaking off of my experience...

I was with a chick built like Buffy...and no amount of sex could prevent the ensuing arguments sure to come over trivial ****. 

Most of the chicks I know aren't easy to get along with...and from experience chicks from other races happen to be more down to earth, and all around chill.

If you can get your hands on a Michelle Obama though...that's another story. 

So would you want your daughter or mom dating a ex-con?
No, and that's the problem. Because I'm already hesitant to assume because he's an ex-con, he can't switch his life around. Because they're isn't usually a "second chance" out of it. 

heres a pretty important question, what is a "successful black women"? have a job? went to college? pays her bills on time? i mean those numbers are percentages seem pretty bias
word what is the definition of successful? because i know people that are happy making 40k a year and married and i know dudes pulling in 3 mil stressed out. also what is their definition of a good dude because denzel off a preachers wife aint looking for them and most of the time they are allready tied down, it sounds like its alot of ex-jumps, side pieces, club rats, fat, and ugly women having problems out here and missed the boat. it's plenty of dudes out here that want to get married but they also don't want to deal with some insecure females with unrealistic demands . just cause you make 60k and dont ask for nothing dont mean you a Cinderella or beyeonce it just means good job welcome to the real life now carry on. 

^^ yup, on top of that what is a "successful black man" in the eyes of these women? do they have to be better than they are? do rachet girls get paired with an equal male? do hood rats count? i mean the variables are limitless

Yeah, hood dudes with fast money sometimes get in their ear..and they fall for it while in a relationship with a good dude. 

They push the good dude to the side thinking they can come back once they finish ******g around...but most of the time they'll end up pregnant by the hood dude.

It's over then. 

For real, their homegirls get in their ear. But they never stop to pay attention to the horrible conditions their homegirls are in as well.

Last edited:
I agree with others that have posted whether its the chick being unattractive, unrealistic, and or attitude problems. Also if you holding out waiting for a max deal sometimes you end up on the market too long but that is nobody's fault but your own IMO. Girls friends oftentimes do them in cause they give out some of the most jankiest advice I've ever heard in my life. One chick said she wouldn't buy a dude a gift until they were together at least a year cause before then that's still the courting phase and me and my boy told her stuff like that is why you'll be a free agent for a minute just used for sex. Its so many people regardless of gender that are so avg in looks, place in life, mentality, etc that most can't act like some once in a generation dating prospect that folks can't pass up.

They want a man that looks like idris elba, can sing like tyrese, making 6 figures.

I let them do them them *shrug*

Them standards usually fall when the ******* do

I know stuck up chicks who ****** half the city , got two kids by two different dudes, making 40k. Who think they Michelle Obama

Unrealistic expectations. This is due in part to some growing up without a father and not knowing what a good man is as well as her mother poisoning her with her biases on men. She'll pass up good men who work blue collar jobs because the occupation isn't sexy. No one says you have to settle because you'll never be happy, but be real with yourself and who you're capable of attracting.

Many successful women can't find a man cuz they feel their **** don't stink because they're that successful of a woman

They want a man that looks like idris elba, can sing like tyrese, making 6 figures.

I let them do them them *shrug*

Them standards usually fall when the ******* do

I know stuck up chicks who ****** half the city , got two kids by two different dudes, making 40k. Who think they Michelle Obama
bruh i know a chick that makes sandwhichs for a living at 31 with 3 kids and 3 diffrent daddies pushing an 00 beetle thinking she tyra lol we had a convo and i ade her cry about her reality because she was asking why i didn't want to smash 

In this thread: black guys with crappy jobs who can barely pull ratchets telling women with education and careers to give their bum ***** a chance. Delusional dudes. Exit NT and write down your accomplishments on a piece of paper. Hint: not being in jail is not an accomplishment. Neither is graduating high school or "taking classes" at a college

Peace.

Lol my first time looking at this thread and I see this response, why so salty? Lmaoo

In this thread: black guys with crappy jobs who can barely pull ratchets telling women with education and careers to give their bum ***** a chance. Delusional dudes. Exit NT and write down your accomplishments on a piece of paper. Hint: not being in jail is not an accomplishment. Neither is graduating high school or "taking classes" at a college

Peace.

Shut up!

We're not the ones complaining..... They are, it's too easy out here to get chicks. I know it's hard for some strictly because they're not as out going or shy but it's really easy pickings.

Once yal realize that we choose not them. Stop feeding these birds telling them you'll drink they bath water because once a women's head gets to a certain height theres really not much we can do to bring them back down, and that's why they complain.

***** wanna be a independent lady like beyonce till she in her 40's then wanna be mrs 60's house wife and complain about not having a man.

Last edited:

Peace.

Shut up!

We're not the ones complaining..... They are, it's too easy out here to get chicks. I know it's hard for some strictly because they're not as out going or shy but it's really easy pickings.

Once yal realize that we choose not them. Stop feeding these birds telling them you'll drink they bath water because once a women's head gets to a certain height they're really not much we can do to bring them back down, and that's why they complain.

***** wanna be a independent lady like beyonce till she in her 40's then wanna be mrs 60's house wife and complain about not having a man.

Not realizing Beyonce' been wifed up with one dude who had his flaws, but is now a solid role model, since her early 20s.

Telling motivated girls to stoop down to your complacent not about $&@% levels. Eff outta here. A house of cats > some loser mootch

I'm lost, where are you seeing this? who would condone being with a bum? you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today?

Last edited:

Peace.
LOL

which dude broke your mom or baby sisters back out while you listened in next door to their flap jacks smacking each other with each pump :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Telling motivated girls to stoop down to your complacent not about $&@% levels. Eff outta here. A house of cats > some loser mootch

What?! Mooch? Ok. Tell them to have fun with the house cat then.

There's plenty of good women in my tax bracket. If you pass up on a GOOD MAN cuz he makes 20k less then you, then that's a YOU problem not a me problem.

The dudes that can "choose" aren't complaining about girls with attitude or lofty expectations. An educated brother with a good career can bag sooooooo many top shelf broads. Only the busters complain. It's not the girls fellas. It's your jacked priorities and lack of direction in life.

and not call the next day = they still lose :rofl:

im sorry, "successful black women" STILL LOSE :rofl:

Last edited:

Peace.
i can do that here 

1. raised by mother and father who are still together  ( no baby mommas and baby daddies in the fam ,but some female cousins on my mom side that are trashy got knocked up by some knuckleheads )

2. no kids 

3. make 116k a year at a company thats never going out of business and i get an annual increase in salary by atleast 12k  year 

4. dont have more than a traffic ticket to my name

5. in shape ( father was a professinal bodybuilder so good genes)

6. own property in 3 diffrent states

7. own 6 cars paid off ( yep a bit childish but they aint no broke down box chevy's all are 2006 and up)

8. only 28  

9. no tats ( even though nothings wrong with that )

10. also am friends with alot of professinal athletes and celebrities in the atl area ( thats no humble brag but im able to see alot of things behind the scenes most people dont which is viable information to say the least )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom