EDIT 3: Why do successful black women think successful men care about their money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tariq nasheed talked about this..he says their standards are too high and they demand to much from their man

Last edited:
All women complain about not finding a good man because those damn Disney movies and reality shows have corrupted their brains into thinking they deserve Prince Charming, Baller that doesn't exist
"Whatever happen to falling in love with a ninja with a bus pass"
There are good men all around them but they don't look at the mailman, electrician, construction foreman, Plummer, etc
A job doesn't make a good man
/Thread

Last edited:
All women complain about not finding a good man because those damn Disney movies and reality shows have corrupted their brains into thinking they deserve Prince Charming, Baller that doesn't exist
"Whatever happen to falling in love with a ninja with a bus pass"
There are good men all around them but they don't look at the mailman, electrician, construction foreman, Plummer, etc
A job doesn't make a good man
/Thread
like what makes a women think she just deserves the best because she bears children, just like anything else in the world you have to earn your keep. 

I've seen more sisters (both young and old) dating outside of their race here in San Diego and I'm glad that they're finally catching up to the times. As long as the relationship is respectful and not on some negro bed wench tip, I ain't mad.

With regard to the topic, people have unrealistic expectations of others and that coupled with not knowing the person they decide to jump into marriage with is why most marriages fail.

Last edited:
Don't hear all the talk about successful women not finding guys cuz only chicks I know are ratchets.

Hopefully it'll change when I move downtown.

With regard to the topic, people have unrealistic expectations of others and that coupled with not knowing the person they decide to jump into marriage with is why most marriages fail.

Bingo. Anybody can have the laundry list of expectations when it comes to finding a mate, but everyone has some type of flaw that can't be "fixed up" or "changed".

tariq nasheed talked about this..he says their standards are too high and they demand to much from their man

This video always gets me. That one chick said at first she wouldn't date dudes below 6 ft 5 and after a while she finally started considering shorter guys. Do you know what percentage of the male population is 6 ft 5 and above? Less that 10%. So off the top she wouldn't date 90% of the male population. Then he's gotta be black, successful, stylish, well-educated on top of that? Good luck. That's an extreme case up I feel as though alot of issues successful women have is that they aren't realistic with their expectations and they don't understand men. These women are looking for perfection in every facet and in their search they dismiss alot of very good men. Also the biggest thing women don't get about guys is that alot of guys don't care how much money a woman makes. Successful men want to be fed well, treated well, and loved and no amount of money a woman makes can substitute for that.

Women don't want a good man just to have a good man. Women grow up on having people have a good perception of them. Therefore they want a guy that will impress their girlfriends. to change the mentality of a woman you need to change their entire inner circle and women in general (america)

Women don't want a good man just to have a good man. Women grow up on having people have a good perception of them. Therefore they want a guy that will impress their girlfriends. to change the mentality of a woman you need to change their entire inner circle and women in general (america)

too much realism

in b4...blame white women
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom