EDIT: Black/Red XII

Originally Posted by AJcollections

I think in time that JB will give us the shoes we are looking for (Powder IX's, Bordeaux VII's, Infrared VI's, Chicago X's, Spacejam XI's, etc.), but each will be different from the OG. They'll put stuff like lasering, weird stitching, patent leather, and suede on the shoe in places that it wasn't previously. We will get what we want, but I have a feeling that it will be at some price.

some u mentioned in that sentence will drop next year
wink.gif

Originally Posted by solejordan

I think in time that JB will give us the shoes we are looking for (Powder IX's, Bordeaux VII's, Infrared VI's, Chicago X's, Spacejam XI's, etc.), but each will be different from the OG. They'll put stuff like lasering, weird stitching, patent leather, and suede on the shoe in places that it wasn't previously. We will get what we want, but I have a feeling that it will be at some price.

wink.gif
I can't wait for 2010 cause I know there will be fire dropping like crazy. I understand what you mean when you said that these shoes areretro's and not og's, but it seems like every time JB changes a classic it ends being for the worse. The XII's are built like tanks and have areputation for being one of if not the toughest Jordan, but adding suede seems to take away from that reputation. Anyways I'm just glad to have theOG's and retro's of some of these shoes. If JB does a decent job these will be copped and used for beaters. And one more thing, is there anything Ididn't list slated for next year that's going to be
pimp.gif
. Good lookin on dropping that hint though.

wink.gif
I can't wait for 2010 cause I know there will be fire dropping like crazy. I understand what you mean when you said that these shoes are retro's and not og's, but it seems like every time JB changes a classic it ends being for the worse. The XII's are built like tanks and have a reputation for being one of if not the toughest Jordan, but adding suede seems to take away from that reputation. Anyways I'm just glad to have the OG's and retro's of some of these shoes. If JB does a decent job these will be copped and used for beaters. And one more thing, is there anything I didn't list slated for next year that's going to be
pimp.gif
. Good lookin on dropping that hint though.

yes sir, also expect some more packs, and collabs

Originally Posted by Mac4167

not really feeling the idea of red suede right there, interesting to see how JB pulls or messes this up. i only want the white and reds
Co-sign!!

Im not liking the red suede idea ,or the symbolic flu idea , I wouldnt mind seeing them again I got my bred 12's from '03 in vvvvnds condition, but Idpick up a pair to rock ,so long as there not suede and flu related .......

red suede? i think thats a typo for black suede if you look at the sentence structure.

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

^thats true, JB should let the classics be...hopefully theres no lasering anywhere.

Lets hope the white/red's stay true to the OG
pimp.gif
I know im being negative too but, if they were to do this to the XIIs...what ideas could they have for those "True Blue" IIIs? patentleather? lol impossible is nothing (to Jordan brand)

These could actually be pretty hot but I still think its dumb to bring these 12s back out they actually sold the worst outta all the 12s just 4 or so years ago

Originally Posted by Jcool813

red suede? i think thats a typo for black suede if you look at the sentence structure.
what??? I read the sentence over and I see no such typo.

Wherever the suede is, I'm still on the fence about these. Can't wait to cop these and the white/red so I can put my one's I got now on ice

jb already screwed up the black/red retro xii's if anyone ask me. different red and shaped for the worst. hopefully these will be better. which is a littletoo much hope.

That's what I thought at first as well. I remember hearing that the upper black was going to be suede and the red would be leather. I guesswe'll have to wait and see...

red suede?
smh.gif

i want these more than the white/red 12s coming out but it looks like jb is gonna mess them up

Stop with the stupid pics on the side of shoes. Makes them look like varients all these lame kids where.

wink.gif
theres one of them
wink.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom