EDIT: Black/Red XII

the XIIs are my favorite jordan because they are so durable , but when i think of the suede jordan brand uses I picture thin , cheap , and ashy suede , nubuckwouldnt be bad though

sick.gif
suede?

Originally Posted by KbUeNo12

JB is messing up they should make the top black suede and leave the sides leather

they are click on the link to theshoegame.com and you will see it was a mistake it is going to be black suede.

blk suede...
gotta c the real thing first then to consider...
hmm
but glad to c these come bak~
two fav XIIs r coming bak! yes... but... dont kno how it would looked like...

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

These will will be a solo release not in a Package. It looks exactly as you think it would guys. Quality will be fairly descent. and they will cost $150 US

that's what i like to hear

thanks a lot

ha, way to go JB. Happy i have my Originals, and '03 retros. The originals are still very wearable after all these years. amazing.

Sounds fugly...
sick.gif

..and on top of that, if it's not the same materials as the OG it's not the same thing.

i would have to see before judgement is passed..
i mean it could look gooooood..
or it can look like jessica parker ewww

i still rock my blk/red XII retro...man, i wish they would have offered the Taxi XII as a solo shoe...
-sf77

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

Ahhh great, just copped a ds pair of 03's for $250....hopefully they'll screw this up
wink.gif
damn bro, i got my ds pair for 165 shipped from west coast to east coast.....but to each his own. congrats, one of my favorite shoes.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
yea it was no deal, but i figured $250 shipped for a ds sz. 11 wasnt too bad, considering ive been looking for a pair for a while now...one of myfavs too
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom