*EDIT* Craziest Picture Collection Ever | PLAYER EXCLUSIVES PAGE 5 200+ PICS | NO 56K

I havent done anything like this in a while. Those that know me know I have a crazy collection of pictures. Those that dont know me now know I have a crazy collection of pictures. I guarantee you see at least one thing, if not more, that you have never seen before.

So without further ado... (Click thumbnail for larger picture, did it this way so it would load quicker)

These are in no particular order, just a random folder.

If anyone needs any pictures taken down just drop me a PM

Every 5th Page I will update with more photos so the more I share depends on you. I have a folder for each # Jordan so I will go in order.

Page 1 = Samples
Page 5 = More Randoms
Page 10 = Player Exclusives
Page 15 = ?

Thank you so much for posting. This could defiantly turn into one of my favorite post on niketalk, if not my favorite. I've tried over the years to savesome of my favorite pictures of samples/PEs/etc. but haven't done a great job. I'm glad someone has!

Nice job Marc. This should be a cool thread for alot of people should bring back alot of memories, also for the younger and newer collectors to get a realchance to see the stuff that made some of us start collecting. Thanks for sharing

Crazy stuff, thanks for sharing
pimp.gif

thanks for sharing, I agree that this will be one of the favorite threads here in NT..

Originally Posted by mrmar23

Nice job Marc. This should be a cool thread for alot of people should bring back alot of memories, also for the younger and newer collectors to get a real chance to see the stuff that made some of us start collecting. Thanks for sharing

Track record and history is why most of the OG collectors got on. I hope this educates the youth of the hobby somewhat. It literally looks like you hacked intomy computer however. You care for any of us to join in on the fun?

Just wished Jordan Brand released some of these colorways instead of some of the ones out right now.

I've seen a lot of them, but sure enough there were some new ones. This thread is gonna be amazing though, thanks for sharing all those sample pics!

to much heat to be on page 2 already ..... Im not going to step on your toes though something completely random.

knew of most of these pic's. the blue soled concords look real nice, along with the shadow x 45 pe's. thanks for posting this.

Back
Top Bottom