*EDIT* Craziest Picture Collection Ever | PLAYER EXCLUSIVES PAGE 5 200+ PICS | NO 56K

eek.gif
@ some of these samples

That one picture of all the XI's is disturbing. Just to have 1 pair of samples I'd wear em every day and cherish em.

Thanks again for the pictures. I always loved that you had the pair of the white/blue Xi's or at least the pictures of them.

Originally Posted by xblker47

Originally Posted by Joerdan23

45 Jams
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
can someone school me on the production behind these and how much they go for
They made very few pairs for the Space Jam movie. Good luck finding. And if you do, expect to drop $5K+

Nike Chicago's via Japan store in Camden Market
Fixed. I took this picture in Camden Market in London. Ha, I thought I lost this forever.. I deleted the photobucket account that this was in
frown.gif

Originally Posted by marcgrat

45 Jams
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
They made very few pairs for the Space Jam movie. Good luck finding. And if you do, expect to drop $5K+

Im guessing all shoes made for the movie were jordans personal size 13.5 right??

Originally Posted by marcgrat

45 Jams
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Im guessing all shoes made for the movie were jordans personal size 13.5 right??

yes they were all size 13.5 the movie pair were stitched 23, and the game pairs when he returned to the nba against orlando were stitched 45.

Anyone here got Sales Sample pics of any OG AJ1 AJKO's?
The ones without the logo on the ankle area?

I have that at home on my desktop!

How are my KO's holding up!? Marc you unloaded on us! you know anything about these XI's in the middle. One of the few I havent seen. Is that a purplebottom!

I have that at home on my desktop!

How are my KO's holding up!? Marc you unloaded on us! you know anything about these XI's in the middle. One of the few I havent seen. Is that a purple bottom!

I THINK THAT IS A PURP BOTTOM THOSE ARE NICE.......

you got pics of the sample ajko?

and those sz 10 wht ajkos fit so much tighter then a sz 10 blk

Back
Top Bottom