(EDIT: FOAM RAFFLE!) ShoeTopia 3 - DMV's BEST SHOE EVENT! NOVEMBER 19th - Icons in Fairfax Ages 18+

EDIT: NT's own djshabby200? and his crew TEAM DECADE of Decade Footwear will be hosting a raffle of $1 per ticket.

If you cop one of their shirts, you're given a free ticket. You can enter as many times as you'd like.

Of the many prizes up for grabs includes a size 9.5 pair of these (winner can exchange for correct size if needed later):

28cg0au.png

6342805902_b0941e8736_b.jpg

November 19th, 12-9PM (21+ afterwards), Icons in Fairfax.

Buying/Selling/Trading. Wi-Fi is available. Also, ATM on site (still advised to bring cash).

If any tables are left, they're $10 each (I believe). They don't overcharge like the "other" sneaker events.

Event is FREE and open to ONLY 18+ and 21+ after 10PM.

On a personal note, I've been to the first two ShoeTopia events and they've all been the best out of the other shoe events hosted in our "urea."

In case you were lazy and didn't read the entire flyer above,

"Chicks n Kicks" BODY PAINT SHOOT. Leave your girls at home.

Oh, and another thing... If you're looking for HEAT, you won't be disappointed. I guarantee this.
wink.gif

Any questions, you can contact those listed on the flyer... or inbox me and I can try to get an answer for you.

Here's the fb event link for more details: http://www.facebook.com/e....php?eid=172126239538034

grin.gif

ehhhhhh, fairfax tho? thas a trip furreal...

if theres anyone in the baltimore/laurel area thas willing to drive out there and give a fellow DMV NTer a ride, i'll gladly chip in on gas...

Back
Top Bottom