EDIT: New Question, is LeBron the second greatest player of all time? So, has Steph Curry overtaken

Who is the best basketball player in the world?

• LeBron James

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• Russell Westbrook

• Kevin Durant

• Anthony Davis

• Other

• Total voters
And when people bring up Kobe, its not a deflection...its people have seen you post before and know who your heroes are and they are comparing them.

Some of yall act every new thread is a brand new discussion.... like I seen you post for the 5 years prior :lol:

And when people bring up Kobe, its not a deflection...its people have seen you post before and know who your heroes are and they are comparing them.

Some of yall act every new thread is a brand new discussion.... like I seen you post for the 5 years prior :lol:
Ignoring the subject at hand and talking about my "hero" is the very definition of deflection

I hold all players to the same criteria, unlike lebron riders I'm not biased at all

On offense I would say he's passed LeBron. Dude is just a sniper. He makes 30 footers look like FT's. As a overall player I would still take LeBron though.

Saying LeBron puts up empty stats is foolish :lol:

For like the last 8 years every team he's on is in contention cuz of the impact he has on games. Scoring, rebounding, getting teammates open looks, defensively. If you watch him play there's no way you can say he puts up empty stats unless you just one of them dudes. :lol:
curry is by far the better defensive player than lebron, dude looked like harden in the finals

lebron might be the most overrated defender of all time, getting credit for guarding no names from the east his entire career while being lit up by role players like iggy and kawai in the finals

how is it even possible to have 14 minutes of terrible defense highlights in just 6 games?

straight overrated trash

steph's defense is underrated

I forgot it's impossible to have a unbiased discussion about LeBron around these parts. When dudes say **** like "Curry is by far a better defender" it's not even worth debating. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
It's not worth debating is fanboy talk for "I don't like what you're saying but I can't come up with a counter argument"

I feel like the hatred for Lebron runs deeper than basketball
laugh.gif
.  Like people legit don't like this guy, and can't get over their personal feels to have a legit basketball discussion.  Sad.

[thread="639474"]I forgot it's damn impossible to have a unbiased discussion about LeBron around these parts. When dudes say **** like "Curry is by far a better defender" it's not even worth debating. :lol: :smh: [/thread]

I feel like the hatred for Lebron runs deeper than basketball :lol: .  Like people legit don't like this guy, and can't get over their personal feels to have a legit basketball discussion.  Sad.

Personally? I've got nothing against LeBron James, nor do I hate him.

His caping fanboys, on the other hand, are the worst. Especially the ones who play the "I'm not even a LeBron James fan but let me slurp him for the next six paragraphs." We see you, Undercover Lebby Lovers. :nerd:

The excuses and deflections they bring to the table are humorous though, I'll give 'em that.

Last edited:
As of right now

Steph Curry is surging and Lebron is on the Physical decline

But if you compare both of their overall careers

LBJ by a landslide

If I have a conversation with my friend and hes says Kobe is the best player since Jordan and that Lebron sucks.

Then 6 months later he says Curry is the best player and Lebron sucks because he's 2-4 in the NBA Finals.

I'm not going to ignore the first conversation :lol:

Do yall not have conversations in real life or is it like Groundhog Day and every day is the new same day :lol:

Like if Lebron sucks because he's 2-4 in the NBA Finals....whos better?

Jordan....I know y'all don't like Duncan or Bird....So who you got left....Kobe? He wasn't the first option on 3 of his championships, never won Finals MVP or finished higher than Shaq during any of the championship seasons.....Magic? He had 6 time MVP Kareem.....Kareem? he had 3 time MVP Magic...Russell.but most of us havent even seen highlights of him much less full games.

Last edited:
lebron was overtaken years ago 

dude is washed, unlike steph who is the one who washes 

lebron might be the most overrated defender of all time

any top 20 player could have done what lebron did in the finals, put up big stats shooting everytime down the court for a garbage team 

curry is a year away from having as many championships as lebron, without having to form a superteam with his best friends, in a far better conference, before his 3rd sig shoe releases 

Your "arguments" are straight garbage. :lol:

Nothing of substance at all. Just salt filled BS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom