edit: this is stupid

flip-lilc.jpg

I had to stop stressing so much recently... I looked up and it looked like my edges were starting to go back a little bit. Stuff is starting to really getserious these days...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by novaflight

Originally Posted by pip777

It's probably hereditary.

Yup, same with me. Cut my dreads way before it started showing and then gradually started cutting it lower and lower. Saves me 20 bucks at the barber but sucks cause I have to cut it every 7-8 days.
grin.gif
My hairline is receding as well at the age of 26. My biological father is bald at the top of his head. It's a part of life.
YO ........ this joint is suppose to be hereditary only through moms side of the family ...... yet I'm here thinking about seeing pops go froma picked out fro at 21 to cue ball status at 26
Right now I'm hoping it's stress that got my corners pushed back

he cant help it...genes...im 20 and starting to lose my hair...hair in the front is thin...mom, gpa, gma all have bad hair genes...sucks...w/e...i wear fitteds

Originally Posted by finnns2003

roll.gif
roll.gif
dude thought bron had a real fro for a commercial spot. good lord.

I think he was jokingly saying LeBron might start rocking the wig, as seen in the commercial, since he's going bald...

stress does play a part

I had my hair either cornrowed, braided, or loc'd up for like 7-8 years so im sure that ain't help.

I'm sure it's some stuff you can use to slow down the process but in the end it's inevitable.

DON'T be Rip Hamilton
tired.gif

Originally Posted by enyceking

jordan shouldve went goerge jefferson for just 1 season.
s62d6s.jpg
laugh.gif

Im only 19 and my lining around my temples is starting to fade. im takin a trip to the hairclub over spring break, real talk

I noticed my line taking a step back when I was 22...been 8 ballin ever since. Dudes that just keep gettin shape ups afterwards need to just quit it. It lookshorrible.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

nah but 4real going bald is
tired.gif

T+Mobile+Rookie+Challenge+Youth+Jam+LbI36E5hfFKl.jpg

before

you can't really tell though but he's def in his early stages, will he take the MJ route?
Sucks going bald, but does anyone know about these shades? Who makes them?

Back
Top Bottom