*Edit Title* Louisiana what’s going on - 1 & 3 GET TESTED!

Statistics shows its 7 out of every 10 women that have been tested in Fulton County, that’s more than enough to be concerned about. Think about the people who are positive walking around down there and don’t even it. It has to be a lot of them, considering the high number of women that have tested positive in that county. I don’t think they really care to correct or help the problem. When has the medical establishment or the government really cared about minority’s or African Americans when it comes to their health and the advancement of their people. Genetics, and tolerance to meds has a lot to do with how it effects ones health if their positive.

It’s a form of population control as well. Y’all think they would really care if a successful, majority all black city was contaminated with a disease/virus. I guess nobody remembers BlackWallStteet.

Share where you got these stats. Link us. Maybe 7 out of 1,000, hell, even 7 out of 100 could pass as a wildly high stat that you could fool people with, but certainly not 7/10.

Georgia as a whole is 31 people per 100,000 tested positive, to put that in perspective.

There’s 35k people in Atlanta who are positive... https://aidsvu.org/state/georgia/atlanta/

Thought them Georgia peaches was lit :ohwell:

Cousin played ball out there @GT. Said them females was on his **** and beautiful as fuh. Loving his hair calling him Troy polamalu jr lol. Even said the dudes was worst than castro SF. Crazy mayne

Yes a source is needed first off

Second off, I think some guys is misunderstanding the statistics. 7 out of 10 women tested in Futon county coming up positive doesn't mean that 7 out of 10 women in Fulton county have HIV. The sample is not random, there are section issues, so it is bias and you can't make a claim about the entire population because of it.

There might be unique about these women being sent for HIV test that make them more likely to test positive. Drug use, maybe prostitutes, thinking they have recently been exposed, etc.

So to claim that 7 out of 10 women, even black women, in Fulton county have HIV you would have to pick tons of women (or black women) at random , from all over the county, test them, then you can makes claims about the population of women in Fulton.

Last edited:
I know a couple (2) of chicks that had hiv scares in Atlanta from 5 years ago. Both are educated and have well paying jobs. One of the girls ex boyfriend got infected, she was still sleeping with him after they broke up. She said he got it from a female, but she wasn’t for sure how he got it. He told the females he was smashing, and they had to get tested. She said that she had to get tested repeatedly for a few months, because depending on the strain of the virus, it can live dormant inside of the person for a long time. The second female I met from there told me she got tested regularly because she found out her ex was bi, she said a gay dude was calling her house telling her that her boyfriend was sleeping with him.

They both told me that they didn’t show up positive, but they could’ve. The second chick was a solid 8-10. They told me these stories with in the 2nd or 3rd phone conversations we had. They where just being honest. I’ve talked to females from Georgia, but never dated any. I could be wrong, but I think it’s a strong link between anal sex and catching it. I got homeboys who’ve ran through so many females unprotected while growing up, and they’ve never tested positive. If a man has slept with 40-60 females unprotected in his 20,s and he’s never tested positive, then it’s a major difference between vag and anal sex when someone contracts it, because it had to be atleast 1 female that had it out of all of those women.

My homeboy said that he only had vag sex, he’s never done anal with a woman, he thinks that’s why he never got it. Common sense would tell you, if we could catch it through unprotected vag sex, the numbers for the men would be way higher than what it is. If your in Georgia, please strap up.

It’s not funny when people are playing Russian roulette with their lives because sex feels so good to them. Some people learn the hard way I guess.

He's actually not that far off with the increased risk from anal sex. An anus doesn't have the elasticity that a vagina has, nor does it have the lubrication. That increases the friction, shearing, and potential for anal fissures to create contact with infected blood.

Still needs to learn how to spell the word "definitely" though.

Share where you got these stats. Link us. Maybe 7 out of 1,000, hell, even 7 out of 100 could pass as a wildly high stat that you could fool people with, but certainly not 7/10.

Georgia as a whole is 31 people per 100,000 tested positive, to put that in perspective.

There’s 35k people in Atlanta who are positive... https://aidsvu.org/state/georgia/atlanta/

Those stats are coming from 2016...Wonder what’s the stats as of 2018.

I think the bigger issue is that people are not getting tested.

Welp my state is outchea - Louisiana :frown:

A314AA89-A04E-42E5-BD23-86A10A14890C.png

05F2C768-7AC0-4C8F-93F1-58331E43D3A8.png

Funny how supposedly on this list by CDC, it's not showing white heterosexual male or female counterparts.

Last edited:
DC used to get it bad in the 90s but all I hear is about ATL now. You always have to double guess what they say about Black cities.
Yea I remember growing up they used to make it sound like u catching something soon as u breathing the air stepped into the district, especially Sourheast...then the 2000’s hit n it was like that was never the case :lol: :smh:

But u already know what started changing to switch that narrative...

Yea I remember growing up they used to make it sound like u catching something soon as u breathing the air stepped into the district, especially Sourheast...then the 2000’s hit n it was like that was never the case :lol: :smh:

But u already know what started changing to switch that narrative...
Yep :smh:

Chocolate City turned into Cappuccino City

I feel like the original article smearing the south. How is it that Texas does not have a single city in the top 10 but has the same risk as Florida that has 3?

Back
Top Bottom