edit.

YUP MAN THAT HAPPENED 2 ME TOO I BOUGHT THOSE 3 PURES YOUR TALKING ABOUT AND I SOLD THEM LATER THAT DAY AND I PASS ON THE 1O'S AND 7'S HAD TO HUNT THEM DOWN BUT YOU GET ME I PASSED THATS WHY I DONT LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE SAY ANY MORE LIKE MY WIFE IF I WANT THEM I BUY THEM IF I PASS I HUNT @#%$ THATS HOW THE GAME GO'S RIGHT!

A bunch of shoes can not even count so now I just buy them all. Reason is resell prices if you sleep you pay. :D
happy.gif
HUGE Sale @ SidelineApparel.com. Click here to check 'em out.
Duval County
RIP SSG Jeffery Walker
RIP Charles A. Smith
RIP SPC James Lee Adair

All the damn time, sad thing is, 5-8 years ago, when I decided I wanted them months later, they were in stock on clearance. I hate hype. :frown:
frown.gif
Team PhD.

The Black/Red XIII's. Actually got em like a year after release date, wore them twice then sold them becuase I hated how they easily creased.

WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

This alway happen, and I have to pay craz eBay prices!!
Enter Code (322) at www.kaysshoes.com to Save on Pre-Ordering Air Jordan 8 "Playoffs".-Pre-order Guaranteed!! Great Selection and the Best Service!

I do it sometimes, I actually just ordered a pair of "Blackcat" III's last Friday. When I do it, I just hope it wasn't a release that was hyped up, or else you've gotta be ready to pay crazy reseller prices if you really want them.

Definately the Olive 5's for me. I still want them to this day...
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= Tipsy McStagga​

That happened to me a couple of times but I don't sweat it. The release that I really missed out on and now regret were on the CG III's. Shame on me.

yeah, i did that with the blk cats too..now i want them.
T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

The most recent one was the FR 3's. Had to get a .5 bigger.
MIAMI HEAT

"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

All the time, the question is was able to find them in my size (14)...only once....DTRT Spiz'ike...and they were $50 off, that's whet made me cop'em!
Check my footwork (4x)/ u ain't got these (2x)/ stop lookin' at them hard/ u ain't got these!

yeah for me it was the cg iii's i regret it everyday

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
Detroit Pistons
PSN robets​

i didnt cop any 10s when they first dropped, but luckily found a ds pair of ice blues for a good price this summer. i really wanted the 2s but i dont know why i didnt cop. another shoe i really regret not getting is the black cat 4s, ii dont really know why, i just think they shoes kinda cool
MIAMI HEAT
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Penny foamposite 1's... 4 5
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

Quote:
YUP MAN THAT HAPPENED 2 ME TOO I BOUGHT THOSE 3 PURES YOUR TALKING ABOUT AND I SOLD THEM LATER THAT DAY AND I PASS ON THE 1O'S AND 7'S HAD TO HUNT THEM DOWN BUT YOU GET ME I PASSED THATS WHY I DONT LISTEN TO WHAT PEOPLE SAY ANY MORE LIKE MY WIFE IF I WANT THEM I BUY THEM IF I PASS I HUNT THATS HOW THE GAME GO'S RIGHT!

breathe.

Yeah!!! it always happens to me, i missed the retro X (anycolor), XXI suede (Red), XX (Stealth) and the V (Stealth)

Not really. We have pictures and release dates way in advance here. There is no reason to pass and regret it later unless you were low on funds.
I'm looking for toddler J's 6-7. Hit me up.

Back
Top Bottom