Edward Norton's 5 Favorite Films (quick video!)

12,492
6,631
Joined Oct 8, 2007
Man...his list is just as obscure as Tarantino. Taratino had a Jackie Chan movie and that crazy Japanese movie called Battle Royal.
 
11,315
57
Joined Dec 29, 2004
Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Taratino had a Jackie Chan movie and that crazy Japanese movie called Battle Royal.


probably the weirdest and goriest movie I've seen ever.

word? i assume you haven't seen Takashi Miike joints.
oh & King Of Comedy is aaaite. 
 
24,023
1,909
Joined May 18, 2005
Originally Posted by withapassion

great list.  Whos afraid of Virginia Woolf?  is definitely a must see if you are into film
but is this something I can find at blockbuster
 
12,492
6,631
Joined Oct 8, 2007
I wonder if Edward Norton is just saying these abstract movies for the interviews. Really surprised he didn't say anything cliche like Citizen Kane, Godfather, Raging Bull or whatever. I heard the Fight Club commentary and the dude is thinker for sure.....but almost seems annoying at the same time.
 
3,995
44
Joined Apr 9, 2004
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by withapassion

great list.  Whos afraid of Virginia Woolf?  is definitely a must see if you are into film
but is this something I can find at blockbuster
People still go to Blockbuster?

Anyway, Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? isn't just a great film directed by a great director, it's also an extremely important film in terms of history because of its connection with the demise of the Production Code.

To put it simply: this isn't just some "abstract" film.
 
72,868
21,652
Joined Apr 4, 2008
Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I wonder if Edward Norton is just saying these abstract movies for the interviews. Really surprised he didn't say anything cliche like Citizen Kane, Godfather, Raging Bull or whatever. I heard the Fight Club commentary and the dude is thinker for sure.....but almost seems annoying at the same time.
Why would he? The guy is an adorer of film and is one of the most serious actors and perfectionists in the business today.
I'm going to try and check out these 5 films.
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now