:EEK at how thick Nicki Minaj is: vol. on 106 & Park killin that dress!!!/[[Video On Page 2]]

The Lulz.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Her rapping voice is terrible. All the extra sound effects adds nothing to the melody of her rapping. Actually throws it off track. I do however like how shepresents herself in most interviews. Shes more a teaser than someone like Lil Kim. She also speaks very well(which is saying much considering how most rapperspresent themsleves in interviews)

Why is big dude shaking in this video too...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Same spot and all (0:58 & 2:08)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

why is robin thicke making songs with this chick?
Jay-Z told him to
Yup

Originally Posted by Diego

I hate to ruin the fun but Nicki look like shed be wack in bed.
How Robin Thicke is movin around more than her? She looks like she cant shake her +$$.
She probably can't move in those heels

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

He clearly is mentally challenged so I actually don't find it funny at all. And yes he is actually out 106 and Park quite a bit. I saw him when 50 hostedfor the whole week.

Originally Posted by Cardo45

Her rapping voice is terrible. All the extra sound effects adds nothing to the melody of her rapping. Actually throws it off track. I do however like how she presents herself in most interviews. Shes more a teaser than someone like Lil Kim. She also speaks very well(which is saying much considering how most rappers present themsleves in interviews)
that makes it so much more annoying...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Cardo45

Her rapping voice is terrible. All the extra sound effects adds nothing to the melody of her rapping. Actually throws it off track. I do however like how she presents herself in most interviews. Shes more a teaser than someone like Lil Kim. She also speaks very well(which is saying much considering how most rappers present themsleves in interviews)
that makes it so much more annoying...

she raps exactly how I picture a female Wayne would rap.

that was one of the worst performances by any artist ive ever seen ... what in the +$%% did she even say? lmao

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/Wy2h5ftUMcc&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/Wy2h5ftUMcc&hl=en_US&fs=1&

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
@ when she handed him the mic�� SO HARRRRRRD!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"SO HAARRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDD"!

yo, I'm crying right now akjasdkqjlads
roll.gif

yall are real foul for that, but i cant front like i aint LULZ, it was just so unexpected!
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom