:eek Womens Basketball: Xavier vs. Stanford

was this posted yet?  I didn't see a link...WOW...that girl on Xavier is prolly gonna do somethin bad tonight!

ofbw8z.jpg

laugh.gif
@ the X bench.

Regarding that chick:

smh.gif

On the second layup you could tell she thought she was about to get swatted and tried to draw the foul... except there was no one near her.

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

This is why I can't watch womens bball.
I find women's ball as unwatchable as the next guy, but this is just dumb. You can't watch women's basketball because the girl missed a layup? Do you understand that the whole point of the highlight and this post is that it was unusual and extraordinary for her to miss the layup?
Nice try though. 

Originally Posted by freshbottoms

Women missing layups is not unusual. Makes it unwatchable as I said.
Right, that's why she was so upset. Cuz this happens all the time in women's game and it's nothing unusual. 
grin.gif

grin.gif

indifferent.gif

it was pathetic ... everytime it looked like stanford would pull away ... xavier fought back ... they deserved better ...

yes shorty missed 2 layups and had the biggest choke job outside of duke against maryland and duke against baylor this year ... but special jennings missed the front end of the one and one also ...

smh.gif
.... lady huskies gonna smash all these guys in the next 3 games ...

The game was tied and the shot clock was off. Instead of running the clock down and taking the final shot, they shot with 15 seconds left, missed, shot again with 8 seconds left, missed again, and STILL left Stanford with 4 seconds to work with. Meanwhile the announcer actually said that it was "coaching genius" by the Xavier coach.
laugh.gif

That's probably why she was wide open both times...Stanford was probably stunned by their stupidity.

I've seen at least 100 missed uncontested layups in womens college ball this year and that's mainly watching UConn womens games. The %+*% is disgusting.

Originally Posted by JD617

The game was tied and the shot clock was off. Instead of running the clock down and taking the final shot, they shot with 15 seconds left, missed, shot again with 8 seconds left, missed again, and STILL left Stanford with 4 seconds to work with.
???? what did you not want them to take the wide open layup?

Back
Top Bottom