EF: AF1 for Toyota Yaris Contest.....nameless so far........

My shoes were choosen for the Toyota Yaris Custom Sneaker Contest....so I ask PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...help an fellow, old NT out by voting...AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT....but ONLY for NUMBER B(edit): I mean LETTER B.....

www.yarisversusyaris.com/
260962979.jpg
260962991.jpg
260962987.jpg
260962981.jpg

Do you shop online a eBay.com, FinishLine.com, iTunes Store? If so then sign up and get cash back for shopping at those stores and more @......

DAMN! with the lights! hahaha thought it was a PS!
JSG​
.:BG7 is the Truth:.​

thanks....more votes needed. NT COME ON.
Do you shop online a eBay.com, FinishLine.com, iTunes Store? If so then sign up and get cash back for shopping at those stores and more @......

You got my vote...those are amazing
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2- Sole Snatcher
ATLANTA Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

Quote:
YES the midsole stitching was replaced with LIGHTS that glow and blink.....
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
>SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998<​

damn those are sick- but that other guys got double your votes, you should make a post in like every forum :lol:
laugh.gif

VOTE FOR HIM NT
they've done studies you know. Sex panther works 60% of the time, every time

you can vote as many times as you want, BTW that one with the wheels is ******ed, how would you wear it, but nicccccccce shoes

ya done got my vote, hell u coulda just made those an allwhite with that neon blue stuuf and got my votes
i am the beast
feed me rappers of feed me beets
im untamed i need a leash
im a brain i need a leech
im insane i need a shrink
i dont even talk i let the visa speak
and i like my sprite easter pink

:wow:
eek.gif

Those are crazy...
Can you even wear them with the lights though?
Those are the best customs I have seen so far, great work. Both people that won the design contest probably rigged it, they're both so ugly. :smh:
smh.gif

Looking for Atmos Elephant Air Max 1 Size 11.5 DS

Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

HEY>>>>yes they can be worn.....and ALL OF NT ....I"m going for one final push....help me out...please....every vote counts.

JayHawk17- clicked and voted for the other guy w/ the custom wheels NOT!!!! I voted for you mi amigo!. Buenes Suerte.
Oh yeah, Sick and :pimp:
pimp.gif
"Where'd you get those?"- Bobbito Garcia
ISS sucks

wow the splatter reminds me of the infinite improbability drive from hitch hikers guide to the galaxy those lights are dope to.
In this particular space time goes to waste

I think nike is going to steal your idea. Those midsole lights are just insane. How much would you charge to make another pair of those. These have to be the best customs i ever seen.
TEAMYANKEES​

ooo thats nicee
so if the devil wear prada,
nd adam and eve wear nada,
then i'm inbetween, but way more fresher. ~ye

Back
Top Bottom