EF custom: Nike Dunk "pAIRis"

hmmm...lets see...had the idea for these around a year ago when I was making the de la airs....finally found a base shoe around december/january......didn't plan on having the leather "sueded" but while prepping the panels accidently got white on the black that wouldn't come off w/o acetone then I just said oh well and dremeled it down.

Didn't really start painting the images until like 1 week before the contest...and just started randomly placing them....looking back...a bit more organization would be better....I like the background colors but they were just random at the last minute so certain areas would have been better w/certain colors.

There is just SO many combinations the images could have been placed/other jordans used that gives me a feeling these could have been much better.

Thanks and all comments welcome.

262857271.jpg

264016943.jpg

264016934.jpg

264016923.jpg

264016912.jpg

Do you shop online a eBay.com, FinishLine.com, iTunes Store? If so then sign up and get cash back for shopping at those stores and more @......

great concept good artwork man
I Want to Trade 8.5 Espos For a Size 8...Help Me Out

Email:YungGunna104@aim.com

So Wassup?

very nice art work man!!!
TEAM KING KOOPA​
Team Negrodamus​
..:team TEXAS:..
.:817:.​

That Is CLEAN

"CUS CUS"

Wanted:
Jordan III Mocha's sz 11.
Jordan IV Mars Sz 11
Jordan V Fire Red Sz 11
Jordan Spiz'Ike Black Sz 11

^^ its like tinker's idea for the 20's, re-thought.....
badly wanted:
all sizes 10-11
*air force one low co.jp lakers colorway
*3m snakes
*black/cement iii
*atmos safari airmax87

very nice- cant even imagine how nice they are in your head with all the right stuff on em :pimp:
pimp.gif
F.C. BARCELONA

how'd u get the drawings on there? were those on a seperate canvas first? if so how'd u put em on?
916​
Sacramento, CA​

Those are amazing, the detail is excellent
TeaM​
GE ORGIA SOLE
Member #2 - Sole Snatcher
ATLANTA Division​

Stay true to yourself...and your kicks!​

I can appreciate the time put into those....

...having said that though, they look terrible.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

those are so ill...stuff the toungue and they would be :pimp:
pimp.gif
"Even def girls say hi to me, she tell her blind friend and she say i gotta see." WeezyT E A M I C E

Back
Top Bottom