Eff A Greatest Rapper-Vol. Beyonce Is GOAT Of Female R&B ?

gabegrams

Banned
All the posts about greatest rapper and all that, but I ain't never seen a post about who the greatest R&B artist. Male or Female. Obviously Mr.Jackson gonna get alotta of votes, but for the current type of R&B who are the GOAT's in your book. Male, Female, overall.

P.S. I ain't gon lie I seen the Ego video and I made this post.
nerd.gif

She was going stupid in that.
glasses.gif

Good question...there are stronger voices but her overall performance and singing is pretty much unmatched...unless you go into the oldies/classics

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Good question...there are stronger voices but her overall performance and singing is pretty much unmatched...unless you go into the oldies/classics
Alicia>B

Aretha,Diana Ross,Whitney,Chaka,Mariah,Mary J,Alicia Keys...and for men there's Luther,Al Green,Michael Jackson,Marvin,Smokey,Stevie Wonder,Prince...

I knew I would get some type of buzz for this. I don't disagree or agree with anybody so far. But I still give B the edge.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

I knew I would get some type of buzz for this. I don't disagree or agree with anybody so far. But I still give B the edge.

why because she's reigning right now? i give it to Mary because she's arguably the most consistent R&B artists

Personally, Mary J, Mariah, and A. Keys >> B.

As for the men, peep avy >> *

I can't say that. She has too many "pop"songs for my liking. Her last cd was <pimp c> boo boo </pimp c>

Lauryn Hill gets no love?
nerd.gif

I know the chick crazy but she released one of the greatest R&B albums of all time.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

? Beyonce is a product that is put to gather and managed by a cabal of producers, accountants and managers, every creative decision is made purelywith the economic implications at the fore front. This hinders her creative expression as and artist this is a "problem" that Alicia Keys, orChristina does not have.

But never forget Beyonce has one of the best voices in music history, **** with Alicia Keys(Who is a beter artist butNOT a better singer)...
laugh.gif

Unless your name is Christina you are not touching Beyonce right now.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

no one mentions Aliyah...smh...
I swear nobody remembers how furiously average Aliyah was, she is the ultimate "overrated in death" artist
laugh.gif

beyonce being the GOAT of r&b is like wayne being the GOAT of rap

more hype/popularity than actual talent

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

beyonce is the GOAT as far as entertaining goes, going off hits it's Mariah, off voice Mary J
You CANNOT be serious with that one, G. Mariah smashes Mary J, based on voice alone. And damn, I forgot about that crack bisch Whitney.

Back
Top Bottom