Originally Posted by MJsaver

yes im late but i had 2.....and i love this clip
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
....classic.....i wish Bush woulda moved that quick after Katrina....dude shoulda threw some heat at him like an eggplant
Mjsaver i know u been dieing to use that one.....
laugh.gif

This is honesty the PERFECT .gif for NT (willing to throw your kicks @ the President out of disgust)
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if anybody need a sz 10.5 im getting a pair next week and i would like to trade em for am95 neons and am95 freshwaters sz 11s only, if u have those 2 shoes itspm me

People will say $475 for the royals is crazy but i just spent $400 on em. Actually $320 cause i sold something i didnt pay for for $80 to ease my mind aboutpaying that much. I'd pay $400 right about now for some Copper Penny's (like BP's only)

$475 was the most I've spent on shoes!!! But, it was the only DS sz 9 I could find in the last month and I didn't wanna miss out again. Sad part isthat I sold my other retro pair last yr cause money was low and I had spent $230 on that pair!!!
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing

dsc00251hjl.jpg

dsc00250w.jpg

Yo FittedKing...

How did you get this style Polo in that material and color?

I always saw this colorway in the mesh like classic fit, but they one that you're showing is like the soft cotton interlock material and the one I prefer.

I have like 20 brand new Polo's still unworn in the box they came in because I ordered the wrong one. I wanted the interlocked material that's moresoft and baggier, but ordered the classic mesh one that is a little tighter and I ain't trying to have the O.C. look.

I procrastinated and waited to long and didn't return them, but I didn't know the difference until I went to the Woodbury outlet and saw what the onethat I like was actually called...which is interlock fit or something like that.

FittedKing... point me in the right direction if you can because I need that...

I don't know if people will understand what I'm talking about in here, but if you don't just keep it moving...

Royals going for that much now?

The o.g.s weren't even going for that much (before the retros) at its HIGHEST demand.

Wow.

**Guess who's selling his 5 pair on ebay soon***

I recently sold my DS retro royal penny foamposite along with DS retro gold flightposites for $500.... I picked up the flights for $50 and royal posites forretail... you do the math on the resale game

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Royals going for that much now?

The o.g.s weren't even going for that much (before the retros) at its HIGHEST demand.

Wow.

**Guess who's selling his 5 pair on ebay soon***

for some reason, the OGs still dont sell for that much... i guess dudes want the icier retro soles.
i saw a DS pair 97 on ebay in my size for 300 BIN yesterday i think.

got a sz 10.5 coming in next week looking to trade em for cdp 11s sz 11 or am 95s neons, chillis, fresshwaters. holla

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by DaFittedKing
Yo FittedKing...

How did you get this style Polo in that material and color?

I always saw this colorway in the mesh like classic fit, but they one that you're showing is like the soft cotton interlock material and the one I prefer.

I have like 20 brand new Polo's still unworn in the box they came in because I ordered the wrong one. I wanted the interlocked material that's more soft and baggier, but ordered the classic mesh one that is a little tighter and I ain't trying to have the O.C. look.

I procrastinated and waited to long and didn't return them, but I didn't know the difference until I went to the Woodbury outlet and saw what the one that I like was actually called...which is interlock fit or something like that.

FittedKing... point me in the right direction if you can because I need that...

I don't know if people will understand what I'm talking about in here, but if you don't just keep it moving...
try macy's, i got one of mine from there and another from an outlet. hope this helps

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^ those were 07 royals jay, and o yea, that auction was set up for me
wink.gif

$267 shipped after cashback
pimp.gif
i think we are talking about 2 different auctions. i just looked it up on ebay and they are still on there.
the shoes are plastic wrapped and are from 96 says the seller. BIN 300 size 9.
... and for ur private auction... thats a really good deal. ill share ur
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom