Ego of the year...Christian Bale

so bale isn't the lead actor in this movie?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

Why are people gassing this guy up

THE JOKER(Heath Ledger) WAS WHAT MADE TDK A GOOD MOVIE NOT Christian Bale.

Batman Begins was boring as hell and was as bad as Superman Returns
indifferent.gif

So u telling me that that joint wasnt boring. Im not saying that Bale is a bad actor or anything like that, he is a great actor and all but BB was not that good
laugh.gif
You said that like its a well known fact the movie itsbad. It's just you and maybe 5 other people on this Earth that think the movie is bad.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

indifferent.gif

So u telling me that that joint wasnt boring. Im not saying that Bale is a bad actor or anything like that, he is a great actor and all but BB was not that good
laugh.gif
You said that like its a well known fact the movie its bad. It's just you and maybe 5 other people on this Earth that think the movie is bad.
Word, dude acts like a lot of people actual share his OPINION.

i don't think actors should have any pull over rewrites/script changes. that should only be up to the director/writers/producers. unfortunately,that's not how hollywood works.

and if anybody thinks christian bale was a good in TDK, i don't know what to say. the guy is a great actor, but nothing he did in TDK showed a glimpse ofwhat he's capable of as an actor. This guy has incredible range, but he showed none of that in the TDK. But then again, he didn't have much to workwith considering the script itself was written around the Joker tormenting Gotham City.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
You said that like its a well known fact the movie its bad. It's just you and maybe 5 other people on this Earth that think the movie is bad.
but this is also true....

Christian Bale was hot garbage as Batman and TDK. Aaron Eckhart and Heath Ledger outperformed him.

Begins wasnt too bad but the more experienced actors (Neeson, Caine, Oldman) and the direction made that film. He's a good actor but as most haveshown, it's tough to be a good batman.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

This after the light guy blowup?

I'm not going to see this movie just cuz of him

Ironic, because there are probably going to be hundreds of people seeing this movie just because of him.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dustblaaze

He has a lot of great movies.

Most underrated Christian Bale movie? Equilibrium

It's like Matrix meets 1984. Taye Diggs was the only bad thing about that movie.

The machinist takes a dookie on all performances he's given. That's some REAL METHOD ACTING. Dude was like 100 pounds then beefed up to play batman.much respect

Batman was by far the most annoying character in The Dark Knight, that voice he made was awful. The role he played in The Machinist, on the other hand, wasamazing.

Back
Top Bottom