El Cinco de Mayo Thread..vol WHAT ARE YOU DRINKING TONIGHT???

I'm not hispanic, but I love Cinco de Mayo. It's always an excuse to randomly drink during the middle of the week. To be honest, I think its funny aday to celebrate a battle turns into a drinking night (Americanized FTL).

What are you drinking tonight?

For me...

During the day:
567fs.jpg

Tonight:
2u90fp4.jpg

Maybe a shot or two of this (DEAD):
mh6ao2.jpg

You don't have finals? I haven't missed a Cinco De Mayo since freshman year of high school. Gonna have to this year.
smh.gif
smh.gif

My midterm was finished yesterday... Happy Cinco!

coppin a 12pack corona for tommorow
pimp.gif

Ohhh *$!% thats right it's the 5th.

I cant do anything fun... math test tomorrow(the 6th) morning at 8:30 am. FML.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

I'm not hispanic, but I love Cinco de Mayo. It's always an excuse to randomly drink during the middle of the week. To be honest, I have no idea what it's for (someone school me) but it is appreciated.

What are you drinking tonight?

For me...

During the day:
567fs.jpg

Tonight:
2u90fp4.jpg

Maybe a shot or two of this:
mh6ao2.jpg
Cinco de Mayo celebrates the day that the outnumbered Mexicans defeated the French at the battle of puebla in 1862. It's not really celebratedin Mexico outside of Puebla. It's not even a federal holiday. People in the states OD on it.

Originally Posted by sekim2detcidda

2u90fp4.jpg
The Most Interesting Man in the World
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis. That'swhat imma be drinkin' too.

"The Most Interesting Man in the World" looks like he has some R Kelly tendencies. Stay legal, my friends.

A lot of my friends have finals and I finished doing all school related things yesterday so I think I gotta wait.

Might make some Jose margaritas during the day (I know, I know) Then grab some Dos Equis for tonight

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

"The Most Interesting Man in the World" looks like he has some R Kelly tendencies. Stay legal, my friends.

laugh.gif
this ad is working....I really think this dude is that gramps thatnever lost his swag

"i dont always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer dos equis....stay thirsty my friends"

prolly XX or modelo

I don't think this is a holiday but I'm going to a BeerBQ tonight so I can relieve some stress from finals and hang out with friends before everyonegoes home.

Back
Top Bottom