@ElBloombito VOL. HAY CONIO!! MUERTO!

My Spanish speaking people will appreciate this like no other!!!!!.....I'm in $!%%*% tearsssssssssss

Miguel ElBloombito Twitter

roll.gif
roll.gif

Ahhhh someone fix my link...I'm on my damn phone...the best twitter account ever @ElBloombito

some tweets  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

ElBloombito Miguel Bloombito 

Yo soy muy proud of los effortos del el departementes de policitas y el flamo. Tu es el pride of Nuevo Yorko.

34 minutes ago

No criminales comito el mucho crimes last noche. Poco few arrestados compardo to el average. Felicidades!

2 hours ago

No esta matter if usted in a sheltero esta noche or in tu casa or staying con amigos or familyo…nosotros togethero #NYC #Irene

17 hours ago

ok Initial post fixed and link....this %@%@ made my, best thing to come out of Irene....

I tried reading them and had a hard time, Im not that great at reading in spanish but I just couldnt catch the humor in some of them

I never had an issue with his Spanish because the guy at least tries, but damn NT made me laugh at this now.
laugh.gif

follows.

This is trash OP, & yes I know how to read spanish.
He's just trying to make jokes in "Spanglish"!

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

This is trash OP, & yes I know how to read spanish.
He's just trying to make jokes in "Spanglish"!

if you don't find the humor in this, i don't know what to tell you....the way Bloomberg butchers spanish couldn't have translated any better through tweets...get your humor sensor checked bro.

Todos los prisoners esta still en el jails! No losses del personas or el platos de license!

Back
Top Bottom