ELDERWATSONDIGGS STORIES THREAD VOL %100 REAL

[COLOR=#red]So basically, I've had the chance to do some wild stuff in my life and have experienced some crazy things. I have a lot of those stories to tell and it seems a few of y'all are interested in hearing them. I do plan on writing a book, and have already started my treatment to send out to the major publishers. This thread will actually help me to compile the material for my book...BEST believe Niketalk is getting a MAJOR shoutout in my book.

The first story is about me being in Manila for the Philippine Basketball Asscociation and how I had to escape due to a coup attempt. I have proof of me being there at that time and I'll show my evidence in here. There will be other great stories so stay tuned...

I'll be writing my Philippines story right after this post.[/COLOR]

in this too, hopefully it'll be similar to the crazy stories at your job thread

Last edited:
Tell us about the time you took out an Al Qaeda sleeper cell in Tikrit.

This thread could be interesting. All I say is... be clear with your facts. Don't sensationalize. And keep it real. The wolves will not hesitate to pull your card if things don't add up..with total disregard for human life, word to kevin harlan. Long as everything is everything, I look forward to your memoirs b.

Tell us about those medals that you didn't get in the military..

Last edited:
im interested 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom