ELDERWATSONDIGGS STORIES THREAD VOL %100 REAL

We may need to revisit the "is dirty a big guy" thread with some new methods lmao I'm dying at that picture :rofl:

Last edited:
"Oh but that can be anybody in that picture you found online"
These are the exact running shoes I wore in the picture. Also most civilians even contractors aren't allowed to carry weapons in the warzone...only a select few from a few govt agencies.
mane you gotta put me up on watchu use to keep da kicks from being so clean and new in such crazy missions and such rough conditions out in Afghanistan mane. mane I could go with the same shoes for 10 or more years and keep them as fresh just like you did mane. That probably gotta be some top secret formula though too mane I understand. Cant be leakin that info out to us normal regular guys mane. joint look like they barely been worn either mane I need to know how you keep that material so stiff and not let it wear down from so much runnin and dodgin bullets like some matrix type steeze mane. We niketalk family mane you can fill us in no romo.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I really dont know whats what in here but yall acting like the feds dont do the exact same type of photo analysis to determine scale from pictures. Its a valid method, not sure how accurate the results are in this particular case.

This man is out of control :rofl:

Don't let him jack your thread EWD!

:rofl:

Super you too!
:rofl:

Last edited:
Props on a well lived life thus far. Live life and enjoy it.

Btw who cares if it is ducktales, it ain't hurting none of us but him since he's wasting time if he is. We need to quit worrying about what he next guy is doing and worry about ourselves.

I'm trying so hard to stifle back the laughter at my desk right now. People are looking at me like I'm crazy. Mad I missed the OG story but A+ thread

But why would he take a picture of a picture :nerd:
So EWD printed out a digital pic? :nerd:

Lmao @ at this m4 scale of measurement. Dude used those geography map translation skills to determine true height

Back
Top Bottom