ELDERWATSONDIGGS STORIES THREAD VOL %100 REAL

This is thread is about to become a classic
roll.gif

M4 rifle with the stock closed is 29.75 inches long 33 inches long with stock open you guys could google dis ish mane
29.75 X 2= 59.5 inches + 10 inches from shoulder to the top of yo head [[on average unless chuck Norris over here has a alien type of steeze long head]]
69.5 inches = 5' 8" .OK let's give the guy 3 inches which is reachin hard judgin from the pic will put pleighboi at 5' 11".
HOW THE **** ARE YOU 6' 5"!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
roll.gif
Somebody put this in the fools wildin thread

M4 rifle with the stock closed is 29.75 inches long 33 inches long with stock open you guys could google dis ish mane

29.75 X 2= 59.5 inches + 10 inches from shoulder to the top of yo head [[on average unless chuck Norris over here has a alien type of steeze long head]]

69.5 inches = 5' 8" .OK let's give the guy 3 inches which is reachin hard judgin from the pic will put pleighboi at 5' 11".

[COLOR=#red]My height has already been verified by NTers I've met. Nice try though homie. Just ask Peepgame who is pretty tall himself.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
yea I know it is about 5' 10" but my maths isn't all that great mane. and for angles all that other maths that other bros mentioned I added the 3 inches so that would still put him under 6'5" mane. yo but no one else notice my bro chuck Norris took a pic of a newspaper or magazine just look at the paper quality mane. my boy made national news mane on some magazine type super secret steeze mane

Last edited:

​
jack-30-rock-heart-attack-study.gif
 ​
Wow mane NT is wild 
roll.gif
 ​
 ​
I gotta rep for the laughs bruh.​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom