ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

don't know if i really have any confidence/trust in any of them, but if i had to choose right now i'd go with obama

My dude Mitt Romney got the oval office on lock.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AC IX

My dude Mitt Romney got the oval office on lock.
pimp.gif
Romney is doing well [leading] in both Iowa & New Hampshire polls, the 2 first major primaries.
IF he wins both of those, things could get interesting.

Being Canadian, I am not totally in tune with the American Federal Election process, but if Clinton wins the Democratic nomination, will she take Obama as VicePresident/candidate?

Big debate tonight, Democrat debate in Vegas at 5:00 pacific, 8:00 eastern.

See how Clinton does after the last DISASTED of a debate for her.

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

I'm cosigning for hilary.....and Rudy was one of the worse mayors NYC has ever seen

This has to be one of the dumbest replies I ever read. You're probably like 15.

Giuliani_crime_rate.png

Terrible, right? Had the largest Welfare-to-Work initiative in the country, got 640,000 people of government dependency. Yup he's effin terrible.

SMH at you guys wanting to vote a Dem. in....By the time I graduate Physical Therapy school, my tax bracket is gonna be paying higher taxes.

Democratic Party = Big Governement = Communism = King Louis and the rest of the hippies happy
eyes.gif

so either we gonna have a first women president, or a first black president, or a nyc past mayor.

if Clinton wins the Democratic nomination, will she take Obama as Vice President/candidate?
She can pretty much pick whoever she wants.

I'm leaving the Country if Rudy Guiliani is elected president
My mother and step father say they will too. If I didn't have to finish college I would be right behind you.
I really don't understand how someone could think that Rudy would be better than Clinton.

^ A bunch of people said they'd leave if Bush got reelected, but they're all still here.

Democratic Party = Big Governement = Communism = King Louis and the rest of the hippies happy image

If KLX is happy, TGP is happy and I'm happy.

Being Canadian, I am not totally in tune with the American Federal Election process, but if Clinton wins the Democratic nomination, will she take Obama as Vice President/candidate?

Under our federal laws, Obama would need to marry Hillary before they can be Pres/VP together.

This would make Bill Clinton the most eligible bachelor in the country, which is why he's pushing so hard for a Barack/Hillary ticket.

I know, I know.... American politics are weird.

SMH at you guys wanting to vote a Dem. in....By the time I graduate Physical Therapy school, my tax bracket is gonna be paying higher taxes.

Democratic Party = Big Governement = Communism = King Louis and the rest of the hippies happy
Republican Party = Big Business = Capitalism = Oil hounds and the rest of the corporate puppets happy.

I'm going to have to go with the "hippies" on this one.

^ Well, yeah, of course, but "Democratic Party = Big Governement = Communism = King Louis and the rest of the hippies happy" was so ridiculous Icouldn't resist.

Originally Posted by NYelectric

Republican Party = Big Business = Capitalism = Oil hounds and the rest of the corporate puppets happy.

I'm going to have to go with the "hippies" on this one.

You act like this is going away regardless who gets elected....Go ahead sit there cry and moan about it, it's been like this for a loooooong time andkeep saying "oh if so and so gets elected im leaving" BS you aint going anywhere. Democrats have been in and out of the White House and havent doneanything about it. At the end of the day the "Big business" dictates who gets elected anyway. I can tell you right now a Dem. wont be elected, why?Universal medicine. You actually think the AMA would allow such a thing? Yeah ok, Canada has and for the most part it work, but Canada has no where near thepopulation and influx of immigration as we do. Do you understand how much it would cost the country? Just do what you gotta do and that's it

What's so bad about privatization? You have a business, you dictate prices upon supply/demand and keep profits. Wow that's terrible.

As a Jew, I find it ridiculous to compare the Republican party to Nazism or fascism, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Yes - we've seen such small government politics from republicans recently haven't we?
laugh.gif

Can't believe people still think this way when the political landscape has changed right in front of their very eyes the last few decades...

I'm putting my support towards John Edwards, though it's not looking good for him.. he best represents my beliefs, though not entirely.

Democratic Party = Big Governement = Communism
I can tell you right now a Dem. wont be elected, why? Universal medicine. You actually think the AMA would allow such a thing?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Thank you for making me laugh this afternoon. I love Niketalk and itsdelusional members. Straight up comedy up in here.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom