ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

guiliani would be a bigger disaster than bush. and i don't trust clinton. i'd go with ron paul in a primary and obama in the final

I'd want Clinton to win. Her husband was a GREAT president who spent 2 terms in office. He can help her out and give her advice when she needs it.

Who better to inherit a post Bush economy than a Clinton?
She did a lot of good as a first lady, I think she can do some good as a president.

No love for Biden?

I can't believe we're gonna have to choose between Hillary and Rudy.
smh.gif

Who better to inherit a post Bush economy than a Clinton?
Well I can't believe we could have the White House shared by the same 2 families for 24-28 years. That's pretty much my whole life.

There's 300 million Americans. Probably over half are eligible to run and I'd guess at least 10 of those who are eligible would make better candidatesthan Hillary or Rudy.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

No love for Biden?

smh.gif
I can't believe you think that's a hard choice.

Originally Posted by NYelectric

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

No love for Biden?

smh.gif
I can't believe you think that's a hard choice.

I'll agree that Hillary is the lesser of two evils.... But still, is that the best we can do? I admit there's some subconscious sexism in me butit's more than that.

Yeah, but since when are candidates the best we can do? - Candidates that stand a chance, anyway.
The idea of Rudy winning this election is way too terrifying for me to worry about the best we can do.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I'd want Clinton to win. Her husband was a GREAT president who spent 2 terms in office. He can help her out and give her advice when she needs it.
I never really liked that rationale...

So its either a woman who has had 8 years of hands on experience running the US with another 7 years serving as a Senator or an ex mayor that is using anational tragedy as a platform for his campaign? WOW tough choice
laugh.gif

didnt hilary mess up our health insurance proposal when she was first lady?
either way, as long as mitt romney doesnt win its a W

I'm not into politics that much but since Hillary looks to be the likely Democratic candidate, why won't Obama chalk up the loss since he is 2nd to herand just declare to run with her? Wouldn't that solidify victory?

The first woman President and Black Vice President all at once would cause America to implode though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I'm still not counting out Albert.
ohwell.gif

Me neither... but with each passing day, I'm getting more used to the idea that I'll probably have to choose between:

Scary%20Hillary%20Clinton.jpg

or:

giuliani_in_drag.jpg

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom