ELECTION DAY 2008:........... Barack Obama, the next President of the United States of America

Originally Posted by Kneesh

Lazy B wrote:
They closet racists Haiti
I'm tired of this argument on Niketalk. You have no idea what my ethnicity is so how dare you make that claim.

I wasn't even talking about you .
laugh.gif

Offended eh ?

Took that as a personal shot ?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I will never understand the selfishness.

Me either .

Kneesh, I don't know if you are misinformed, or misspeaking, but a few times I've read you say that the Middle and Low class pay most ofthe taxes. That's not true.

They pay a larger percentage than the rich, but even so, the rich still pay the majority of the taxes.

I just wanted to be clear, because I know you are an educated young woman, and I believe I know what you are saying, but I want your statements to be educatedas well.

That is all.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I hate to be that guy who quotes mad pictures, but yo:

1) That's %%%%@%' dope.

2) Did you take those?
No, I didn't. Just thought it was worth sharing.

Originally Posted by SFN 155

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I hate to be that guy who quotes mad pictures, but yo:

1) That's %%%%@%' dope.

2) Did you take those?
No, I didn't. Just thought it was worth sharing.

It was def worth sharing...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I AM KNOWLEDGE

Lazy B wrote:
I'm tired of this argument on Niketalk. You have no idea what my ethnicity is so how dare you make that claim.

I wasn't even talking about you .
laugh.gif

Offended eh ?

Took that as a personal shot ?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I will never understand the selfishness.

Me either .

Kneesh, I don't know if you are misinformed, or misspeaking, but a few times I've read you say that the Middle and Low class pay most of the taxes. That's not true.

They pay a larger percentage than the rich, but even so, the rich still pay the majority of the taxes.

I just wanted to be clear, because I know you are an educated young woman, and I believe I know what you are saying, but I want your statements to be educated as well.

That is all.

You're 100% right . My fault , that's what I meant to say ... came out wrong .

You just made your argument null and void with that statement. It's their money, as you said, therefore they have earned that right to be selfish with it especially if they earned it.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

there is no right to be selfish..THATS UNAMERICAN..i know racists who would disagree with you
laugh.gif

Stoneface me if you want. Until welfare and medicaid are reformed to prevent fraud people will always feel this way.
dude are you serious. they have been implmenting programs to literally FORCE people to work, i dont know too much about fraud but i have neverseen someone purposely get on welfare. its an embarassment and carries a negative stigma. it does need to be reformed tho but not because of fruad imo

yea rell is as black as this niketalk backdrop. but there are closet racist out there, if you cant see that then i duno
eyes.gif
. ive heard ppl say that the human race is doomed, and we hav a terrorist as apresident
laugh.gif
..jus come on out and say you dont like black ppl
pimp.gif

But Dirty , okay .

Sure it's their money , but they're selfish . .
so b/c they don't want to pay higher taxes they are selfish? I don't see how that's right.

The people that they clam are "lazy" have been paying the most taxes , and it has BEEN like that .
not true. I think that was addressed in someone else's comments.
I dont know the numbers..but they probably pay the highest %tage of their net income in taxes though

How can you judge how hard someone has worked to get to their high - income job ? Granted some work for it , but most had the opportunity . Whether it was their families income ALREADY or by them knowing someone .
See...but not you are judging them... You're assuming they didn't work hard to get to where they were. By you assuming... you're justas culpable as those judging the lower income earners
I know a lot of people who have worked really hard from lower income status and are earning a high wage now. They made their own opportunity...it wasn'thanded to them
Someone like Jay-Z I can CLEARLY see griping about taxes being raised , or even Oprah . THEY worked hard . But you don't see them complaining . Granted their million/billionaires , but still .
Why should they complain?...at the end of the day...they still have millions/billions? It's the upper middle class...the %tage of theirincome is going to go more towards taxes.
Just because you have a higher paying job or higher job doesn't mean you worked harder , plain and simple
I do think that most higher income earning jobs, people have had to work hard to get to that position.

I have PDF files for the front pages of almost every major newspaper from the day after the election.

Hit the PM with your email if you want them.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

That's when you know we've reached a new low when people...Americans...wish for a demise to this country under Obama's watch just so they can say they were right and we were wrong.
smh.gif

Grow up.

you know what a new low is?...this many people wanting a president that will "spread the wealth" and give people money they don't deserve and take money from the hard working people who earned everything they have... that is the lowest of low

Everybody has an equal oppurtunity in this country. What matters is if you take advantage of your oppurtunity or if you just sit there and expect the government to hand you everything.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

ARE U SERIOUS..???....

DUMBEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD ALMOST......

WHAT THE HELL DID BUSH JUST DO....I MEAN REALLY..[BAILOUT]

WHAT WAS MCCAIN NOT GONNA TAX ANYONE....
eyes.gif
sick.gif

ANY TIME U PAY TAXES YOU SPREAD WEALTH...SO COME OFF IT....

Obama doesn't want change, he wants to mortgage the future of you and your children.
Do you know he supported the financial bailout of wall st.?
The face of the president may have changed, but the boss still remains the same.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Obama doesn't want change, he wants to mortgage the future of you and your children.
The face of the president may have changed, but the boss still remains the same.
so did McCain

the republicans already mortgaged the future since they joined in 2000

I'd rather get mortgaged by liberals
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

so did McCain

the republicans already mortgaged the future since they joined in 2000

I'd rather get mortgaged by liberals
pimp.gif
Thank you for proving my point. On the surface they may seem different, but fundamentally they are identical.
They want to maintain the status quo.

According to a 2006 profile of Emanuel in Fortune magazine, Rep. Tom Cole of Oklahoma warned his fellow Republicans of Emanuel's ferocity in a letter two years ago.
"He's dangerous," Cole told Fortune then. "He has a closing intensity. When he's got a political kill in sight, he's absolutely relentless."

seems like Obama made the right choice if republicans think he is "dangerous"

I shall call him General Rahm
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

But Dirty , okay .

so b/c they don't want to pay higher taxes they are selfish? I don't see how that's right.

The people that they clam are "lazy" have been paying the most taxes , and it has BEEN like that .
I dont know the numbers..but they probably pay the highest %tage of their net income in taxes though

How can you judge how hard someone has worked to get to their high - income job ? Granted some work for it , but most had the opportunity . Whether it was their families income ALREADY or by them knowing someone .
See...but not you are judging them... You're assuming they didn't work hard to get to where they were. By you assuming... you're just as culpable as those judging the lower income earners
I know a lot of people who have worked really hard from lower income status and are earning a high wage now. They made their own opportunity...it wasn't handed to them
Someone like Jay-Z I can CLEARLY see griping about taxes being raised , or even Oprah . THEY worked hard . But you don't see them complaining . Granted their million/billionaires , but still .
Why should they complain?...at the end of the day...they still have millions/billions? It's the upper middle class...the %tage of their income is going to go more towards taxes.
Just because you have a higher paying job or higher job doesn't mean you worked harder , plain and simple
I do think that most higher income earning jobs, people have had to work hard to get to that position.

Dirty,

I request that you stop making sense on NT. This is no place for rational thought.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

But Dirty , okay .

See...but not you are judging them... You're assuming they didn't work hard to get to where they were. By you assuming... you're just as culpable as those judging the lower income earners
I know a lot of people who have worked really hard from lower income status and are earning a high wage now. They made their own opportunity...it wasn't handed to them
Why should they complain?...at the end of the day...they still have millions/billions? It's the upper middle class...the %tage of their income is going to go more towards taxes.

Dirty,

I request that you stop making sense on NT. This is no place for rational thought.

except for when he blindly defends the GOP and things related
pimp.gif

How are you or anyone who blindly defends Obama any different though?
You just admitted that you would happily let liberals mortgage your future.

Back
Top Bottom