Eli Roth's "The Green Inferno" [2015]

A group of student activists travels to the Amazon to save the rain forest and soon discover that they are not alone, and that no good deed goes unpunished.
this movie is 
eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

anyone seen it? thoughts?

wow just wow i just finished it

crazy movie, crazy ending 
eek.gif

very, very gory, not for the weak of heart or stomach

i heard some versions are edited for gore which sucks 

Someone on NT said it's pretty much a 2015 Cannibal Holocaust? Any truth to that?? (btw this reminds me of that thread full of snuff films :wow: :lol: my tolerance has gone waaaay up cuz of yall)

Someone on NT said it's pretty much a 2015 Cannibal Holocaust? Any truth to that?? (btw this reminds me of that thread full of snuff films :wow: :lol: my tolerance has gone waaaay up cuz of yall)

It's inspired by it, certainly.

Also, snuff films don't exist. Not sure how there could be an entire thread about them lol.

Also, snuff films don't exist. Not sure how there could be an entire thread about them lol.

Snuff films do exist though. Peter Scully produced at least one.

Will be seeing this off the strength of it being billed as 2015 Cannibal Holocaust alone.

Snuff films do exist though. Peter Scully produced at least one.

Will be seeing this off the strength of it being billed as 2015 Cannibal Holocaust alone.

Snuff films are illegal so you are essentially telling us that guy needs to be in jail?

nice lol eli always been left field with his work.

and yeah u right the thread isn't about snuff films: http://niketalk.com/t/501524/one-of-the-most-disturbing-movies-ive-seen

Peter Gerard Scully  (born 13 January 1963) is an Australian child molester  and pedophile accused of the murder of a 11-year-old girl, and of the torture  and sexual abuse  of at least eight girls, including an 18-month-old infant.

In 2011, Scully fled from Melbourne, Australia to the Philippines  after being accused of multiple fraud offenses. From the southern Philippines island of Mindanao, he is alleged to have run an international pedophile ring and offered live pay-per-view  video streams of children being tortured and sexually abused on the Dark Webincluding an infamous such video entitled Daisy's Destruction.[sup][1][/sup][sup][2][/sup]

In February 2015, Scully was arrested in his rented house in Malaybalay City  after investigators discovered the remains of a teenage girl buried under an apartment he previously rented. He allegedly strangled her to death according to police who were led to the apartment by Scully's partner, a 17-year-old Filipino girl, who was also a prior victim of his abuse.

Philippine authorities described the case as horrific and the worst they had ever seen.
eek.gif

insane

the girl escapes, and basically lies about what happened and says that the natives rescued her and treated her nicely to protect them from deforestation
pretty bs ending 
mean.gif

The movie had some good parts but I do not think it is worth the price of admission.

the girl escapes, and basically lies about what happened and says that the natives rescued her and treated her nicely to protect them from deforestation

pretty bs ending :smh:

:lol: that's the ending??

Probably the last thing I would expect based on the trailer

Back
Top Bottom