ELIMINATE THESE DAMN KICKOFFS!!!

I know there's an NFL season thread, and a Packers/Saints thread, but damn, these touchbacks are ridiculous.

Just start at the 20, no one will return one this year.

Sorry. Yes I'm mad

I'm used to it since janikowski always does it
laugh.gif

I was thinking that since they moved up the kickoff, the touchbacks should go out to the 15 instead of the 20. That gives some incentive to run it out at least.

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

I'm used to it since janikowski always does it
laugh.gif

Yea but that's 1 kicker.

This is gonna be every kicker. Every game. Every kickoff. All season.

Just needs to move it back to the 30, can't eliminate them because then a team doesn't have a chance to do an onside kick in a must win situation.

hmmm...Then again, the way it is if you get away from the first line of defense you probably score as seen tonight.

And the automatic winner for Week 1 QOTW goes to.... no one will top anything like this all season long.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was squeezing my %$% cheeks sooooo hard right now when Sproles was running back.

I was like "%%#* bro, another so soon?!"

But to my defense (if you guys allow one), there won't be many 108 yard KO returns.

This may turn out to be a good thing. Think how quickly the kickoff team gets down the field and how they are all right around the 10 or 15 yard line by the time they reach the returner...If the returner gets passed that wall he's gone almost everytime. We saw that tonight.

This is beyond ridiculous, they need to move it back. It's been a part of the game for decades. Players get hurt, that's it. NFL is gonna be the WNFL real soon

Back
Top Bottom